Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NoxUmbro Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2008, 09:00 PM
    80's? Animated movie
    Been trying for ages to find this one. Here's what I remember

Main characters are young woman who can turn into a black cat and was raised by a old woman (witch?), maybe at the edge of a forest or swamp.
    Also main guy is an ex-soldier or something and has to help the girl regain her throne I think

Pretty sure the movie opens with a revolution in the rain and the girl is snuck away but lost and floats away or something...

Hope someone can help

Check out some similar questions!

80's Animated Movie [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this movie, but I know it involves a panda having to climb a waterfall. That's it the panda may have been a prince or something and climbing the waterfall was some sort of test... Please help!!

Old Animated Movie From the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I remember watching a movie when I was very little (I was born in 1981) & all I can remember about it is that it was very dark. I mean...there was no sunshine in it, it seems. I remember these animated characters walking up the side of a mountain. And I remember a campfire type thing on the side...

Animated 80's movie! [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of an 80's movie that I used to watch all the time. The details are VERY vague but maybe someone can help. I remember a mammoth or mastadon like creature, sparkiling waterfalls, and possibly dinosaurs. It took place in a very beautiful land and there was some sort of rock...

80's animated movie title. [ 3 Answers ]

Okay so I've been looking for this movie for a really long time, it was probably striaght to DVD release about these dogs that come from another word, and if you rub their heads they fly. Throughout the plot of the movie, they are looking for keys that will open doors to their world ("home"). It's...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.