Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    purrydaze Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2008, 04:29 PM
    Black and white fly?
    Found in the tropics of Central America. Need help to identify.
    Attached Images

gnahcd Posts: 215, Reputation: 39

Nov 7, 2008, 11:26 AM

That is the oleander moth, also known as the polka-dot wasp moth - beautiful as an adult and larva. Nice picture. The adult female emits an ultrasonic signal to attract males rather than using chemical pheromones that most other moths use. Oleander Caterpillar - Syntomeida epilais Walker
    purrydaze Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 7, 2008, 03:20 PM
    Thanks! Here in Central America, sometimes we think we are the only people who sees these things! A moth! Who'd a thunk it!!
    Jenni

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Black & White movie set in America black & white girls become friends on a beach [ 2 Answers ]

As far as I can remember, the girls become friends on a beach and the black girls mother goes to work for the white girls family. The black girl struggles with her relationship with her mother and wants to be treated like a white girl. Does anyone know what the name of this film is? And if I can...

Black and white [ 2 Answers ]

I am a truck driver locally and I delliver sheetrock and roofing shingles here in new orleans. THe racial tensions are high. A friend of mine just got on with the company and he is white. The black boys on the job have been there for years and no one wants to do this kind of work so they can get...

Old black and white classic [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to remember the movie they made us watch back in junior high school... old lady lives in mansion, family comes in at one point and rips down the big huge drapes... it was based on a book we read I think... old black and white... thanks so much!

Black Bra/White Tee; White Bra/White Tee [ 17 Answers ]

Do you girls usually wear a black bra with a white t-short or do u wear a white bra with a white t-short? Or yellow tee w/ a black bra? Share. I don't get it

View more questions Search