Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    georgesteckjr Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2008, 03:37 PM
    Writ of execution
    Hi I'm from pgh pa and got a writ of execution letter with a form for an appeal in the mail and now my accts. Are frozen how long do I got until my money in my accts. Will be gone thanks for all your help
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2008, 04:57 PM

If you accounts are now frozen you will have to wait until the appeal play out or until they are either released to whoever froze your accounts or the court reverses the execution of the freezing of assets. If you feel you can properly appeal the freezing of your account citing good reason not to have your funds taken, good, file the appeal papers. If things have gone this far in your lawsuit, chances are pretty good that your appeal will fall on deaf ears and your funds in the bank are toast.
    georgesteckjr Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2008, 02:41 PM

Thank you I was wondering if I file for bankrupty which think I am can my lawyer unfreeze my acct. and get acess to my money thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Writ of execution [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I'm confused I just got a letter from a credit company and got a judgement against me in court now I have this writ of exeucution I checked my bank acct. this mornig and I guess its frozenI can't get any money out of my acct. its seems frozen what can I do can the just take my money out of my...

Writ of execution [ 7 Answers ]

1) Is there a way to find out if a writ of execution was submitted to withdraw money from bank account? 2) I want to withdraw money from my 401 k to pay some debt down, if there is a writ can they touch that money ?

Writ of execution [ 1 Answers ]

Can my fed and state tax refunds be garnished with a writ of execution, and will I be notified before hand

Writ of Execution [ 15 Answers ]

I have a small claims that went into a default judgement. A friend of mine was sueing me for $400.00... and at the end since I missed the court date I ended up owing him $1674.64. Ok so there was a default judgement placed. I received a letter from the Sheriff regarding the Writ to Execute. So I...

View more questions Search