Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rox420 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2008, 10:08 AM
    The plot
    What's the plot of this movie called the Prestige??
    StaticFX Posts: 943, Reputation: 74

Oct 7, 2008, 11:03 AM

Robert and Alfred are rival magicians. When Alfred performs the ultimate magic trick, Robert tries desperately to find out the secret to the trick

IMDB is the ultimate source for movie/tv
    The Prestige (2006)
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Oct 7, 2008, 09:51 PM

My god that's an excellent movie. I liked the Illusionist better though

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A cinderella-like plot cartoon movie [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the title of the cinderella like movie where the girl is called cindy and lives on a farm, there are pigs and other animals that help her. And at one point she gets trapped in a building with 1000 doors or something like that. She meets her prince at a masked ball, she wears a...

Looking for a film title, I'm not sure on anything about it only the plot. [ 1 Answers ]

Basically the fil is about a small town, at midnight everyone falls asleep and has memorys and stuff changed, There is one guy that isn't affected at midnight and is aware that peoples memorys are being changed, he is the prime suspect in a murder case, and has been framed At the end of the...

Short Story Plot suggestions [ 4 Answers ]

I am looking for plots for short stories

Looking for movie title have plot [ 1 Answers ]

Looking for movie title: I think it might have been Doris Day or Sandra Dee in it. Actress is a maid cleaning a man's apartment. He returns and she pretends that it is her apartment. She does not know that he is the owner of the apartment. It is a comedy. Oh please help...

View more questions Search