Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Cynic Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2006, 09:10 PM
    Robotech
    Anyone here into Robotech?
    Tommyp!972 Posts: 300, Reputation: 36

May 26, 2006, 09:39 PM
    Not too deep into it but totally enjoyed it as a kid in the 80's... along with Voltron,Gi-Joe,Transformers,Tranzor-z,Battle of the Planets.. the list could go on on on on on... lol

May 26, 2006, 10:40 PM
    VOLTRON!! Oh yeah... Well I never saw robotech as a kid... The first time I actually watched it was about 6 months ago and now I am hooked!
    Tommyp!972 Posts: 300, Reputation: 36

May 27, 2006, 08:26 PM
    Then you will be glad to know a TV show called Robotech:The Shadow Chronicles is due for release in 2006 picking up where the series left off...
    !! SWEEEEEEEET!!
    The trade show was this weekend in Boston if you made it... glad to see some people like the old anime still... welcome aboard

Ps.. I personally like the hovertanks the best

May 27, 2006, 10:27 PM
    Well I just started getting into Anime within the past 2 years... I started with watching Love Hina, Please Teacher, and Tenchi... Then I came across Robotech Macross... And I thought it was great... I loved Voltron as a kid... But I'm not too much of a giant robot fan... I like more Inuyasha and Wolf Rain type anime.. And I have to admit I like the first two Pokemon movies... I once accidentally bought an anime I THOUGHT was about a young teenager who fought demons... I got a big surprise when I watch it and it was... Well not what I thought it was going to be... O_o
    xeurobebex Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Aug 11, 2006, 01:21 PM
    Haha you like inuyasha too omg I love inuyasha lol... n naruto but I can't seem to find a good website that allows me to see all the episodes.. I usually go to YouTube n that worked for nartuo up till episode 195... would you know if there are more episodes.. and what website I can go to to see the rest ?

Aug 11, 2006, 05:24 PM
    Well I have a lot of naruto episodes on my computer. I got them from my little bro I can find out what site he got them from because I'm not sure...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search