Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saket bhardwaj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2008, 01:46 AM
    Chickenpox Scars
    I have scrached some of the Chickenpox pimples. Now I have scars as well as deep scars on my face. Please advise...
    binx44 Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 88
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2008, 04:43 AM

You see the thing with chicken pox is. If you pick. Its going to scar no matter what.. when I was a kid I had it. I picked and I've got little round scars in a few places on my face. If they really bother you the best thing I could say would be.. maybe wait until the chickenpox is 100% cleared up. Buy a scar reducing cream and try it. It may work. It may not I've never used them before

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Get rid of my scars [ 2 Answers ]

I have terrible scars from hurting myself. anyway, they're everywhere n last summer wos horrible cos I had to cover up. And this year is even more terrible cos I cutted myself in more places. Its really getting me down. I just want t them to go away. I know there are some creams or wotnot out...

What to do about scars! [ 1 Answers ]

I have scars because I have eczema and I'm really self conscious about them! I can't wear strappy tops because I'm scared of people seeing my arms! I won't wear shorts or skirts as I'm ashamed of my legs! I won't even let my boyfriend see my body I'm just so ashamed of my scars! Is there anything...

I have old scars [ 4 Answers ]

I have an old scar on my leg. I got burnt from the pipe of the motorcycle. I really want it removed :( its been a year already. Its dark brown. And it's a bit big. Please tell me an effective way to at least lighten the scar ! Please ! (except surgery or laser) I heard some ways like Cocoa...

Old Age Scars! [ 5 Answers ]

Hi guys! I need your help, I have a 17 yrs. Old scars on my right lower arm, I was only 12 yrs. Old when an accident happened... I threw away the burning oil from a frying pan but unfortunately the splash of burning oil went directly into my right arm and it resulted to a more than 20 round and...

View more questions Search