Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    froggy7 Posts: 1,801, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2008, 08:28 PM
    Canine body language challenge
    Since I have been thinking about this, I thought it would be interesting to put up some tests and see how well people on here can read dog body language. If you saw these dogs out in public, how many of you would respond appropriately to the message that they are sending?

This <> <> <> DIAMONDS in the RUFF - Training for Dogs & Their People<> <> <> is good, with pictures of actual dogs. Unfortunately, I can't get a link to test itself (silly frames!), but go to Behavior FAQs on the left, and then scroll down to Dog Speak, Body Language Examples. The "answers" page is really good at showing what signs you should look for. There's a lot of good information on that site in general.

Body Language uses drawings instead of pictures, but is still an interesting quiz. I admit that I got number 3 wrong.
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2008, 09:15 PM

Thanks, that's a great site.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 6, 2008, 09:51 PM

Wow, I got all 9 right.

Thanks for the link Froggy. :)
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2008, 07:57 PM

I only missed one. That was fun.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Body language [ 2 Answers ]

Why is body language? Why is body language important?

Male body language [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I desperately need some help deciphering some male body language, so any opinions by you, guys especially is very much appreciated. While having drinks with my friends last night, the guy I like was sitting next to at the table. He had his body turned towards me, legs apart and I was sitting...

Male Body Language [ 15 Answers ]

Could someone please answer me this about male body language: Someone I am interested in, who is a little shy and who has been flirting with me for some weeks now has been showing increasing interest in how often we see each other. This is in a business arena. He takes a big interest in where I am...

Dog/Cat body language [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! Just this weekend, my Rana-cat finally felt comfortable enough to come sniff noses with Trinkett while she was lying down (which seemed to confuse Trink no end!), and Trink was sniffing after Rana as she walked off. Which got me to thinking... cats greet each other by sniffing noses, but...

Bunny body language [ 4 Answers ]

My house bunny wags her tail. I know most body language of bunnies but can not find if this has any meaning to it.

View more questions Search