Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    x3Jen2010 Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2008, 05:27 PM
    My ex and I still have feelings for each other
    So, my boyfriend and I broke up about a little more than a week ago. He's in college and well.. parties a lot. He almost cheated on me while he was drunk (he told me this) and said that if he ever did cheat on me he would never forgive himself. He even called his mother on what he should do. We still talk and decided no matter what were going to be good friends, and if we get back together, we do. Now were hanging out pretty soon and I need some help on what I should do, like what should I say if he starts talking about "us"
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2008, 08:18 PM

Tell him your broke up and there's no need to talk about us.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 6, 2008, 08:24 PM
    Why are you playing this game with yourselves? Either your together, or your not.

These threads are full of couples who tip toe through things, instead of talking and listening. That's how things get resolved, so either be friends, or stop pretending to be a couple.

Since your not together, (just friends) then I guess its okay for him to screw around with someone else then??
    hjpan Posts: 902, Reputation: 29

Oct 6, 2008, 08:33 PM
    Obviously, he knows what is wrong and what is right, but he almost made a wrong choice.

Either get on with the relationship or move away from each other.
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 6, 2008, 08:43 PM

Just say, "Shush!"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

She has a boyfriend, but we're right for each other. [ 26 Answers ]

I know this question has been answered on here before, and I have read through many of the answers to it as well. However I just can't help but to post my situation to see if is unique when compared to others. I am 20 and in university. Last year I met this girl and we instantly clicked, like...

Should client 1 and 2 communicate each other ? [ 1 Answers ]

Connect two different network windows server 2003 without routing -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- How to connect two different client PC and one server with windows 2003 with two nic One nic IP:192.168.1.2 mask:255.255.255.0 and second...

We Are Meant For each other.But Why Does He Want to Leave? [ 14 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together for 1 year now, and we are great together. We share so much in common and are always haivng fun, we know how to handle our arguments responsibly, and we're always generally happy. I made a mistake about 8 months ago, of cheating on him with an ex who lives on...

Both me and my ex have new partners and we want each other back! [ 3 Answers ]

This is very hard. About 4 months ago me and my g/f split up. 2 months later though we hadn't really totally gotten over eahtother we stopped contact and we both ended up in a relationship with other people. But she would talk to me on msn every now and then which was once a month.at this time we...

My cat's don't like each other [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old cat. My husband and I bought a new kitten for both ourselves and we thought that my 2 year old cat would enjoy having him around to play with when we are not home. At first, Macie, the oldest, did not like the kitten! After a couple of days they began to explore each other...

View more questions Search