Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Oct 6, 2008, 10:02 AM
    TLC what not to wear - Stacy's Coat
    Hello, I was watching TLC what not to wear today Oct 6 @ 12:00pm. Stacy London was wearing an aqua blue coat with black buttons, and I'd really like to buy this coat. Here is the show description from TLC.com:

Oct 06, 12:00 pm

(60 minutes) What Not to Wear
    Dara
    TV-PG, CC

Dara dresses for comfort and that has never boded well for her wardrobe. Since going from college directly into medical school then immediately in the army reserves, Dara never had a chance to have fun and do herself up

Does anyone know where I can find this coat? Please let me know, Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2008, 01:11 AM

Hi, happylady123!

Your question was originally posted in Collectibles, but I moved it to this topic area in the hopes that it would get more exposure to those who are best able to answer it.

It seems to be a question that would fit the Fashion topic area of this site better than the Collectibles topic area.

Thanks!
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Oct 15, 2008, 04:37 PM

Have you tried checking eBay? If you can find that episode online you can read the credits to see who provides her clothing, and go from there.

Oct 15, 2008, 07:34 PM

I looked on eBay, but this coat is nowhere to be found. Thanks for the suggestion though.
    leahjane10 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 9, 2009, 04:38 PM

Happylady, did you ever find this coat? I, too, have been looking for it, or st least one that is similar to it. Looking for it has kind of been an obsession of mine! Let me know if you have anymore info, and I'll do the same if I ever come up with something!

leahjane10

Nov 9, 2009, 06:05 PM

Hi,
    I never found the coat or anything like it. I have been looking since the episode was on. It seems coats are not made in light colors. I have found really pretty deep purple and pinks, reds, yellows, greens and royal blue coats all of which I now own. (I have a coat obsession.) I have searched everywhere, even eBay and I still can't find anything like it. Good Luck in your search and if I ever find it I'll let you know!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for a hooded pea coat! [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a place to buy a hooded pea coat, preferably green, for my wife. We live in Alaska and she wants something warm, yet stylish for the winter. I have been all over the internet and I know she has to, so if anybody knows anything that could help me, I would greatly appreciate it.

Puppy coat [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone my name is Rene I am from Shubuta, MS I have a 8 week old pitbull puppy that has so kind skin problem his skin is very very dry and his hair on his face is starting to come off I asked the vet about it and he just said to stop shampooing him for a while and I have done that but it's...

Greasy coat? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a schnauzer/terrier cross. and she's about 4 years old. latley her fur has been overly greasy. my parents and i have usually just let it be seeing is how it wasn't very bad. but latley. as i said earlier, her coat is almost too greasy to touch. we give her top of the line mountian dog food....

View more questions Search