Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bigchrislambert Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 26, 2006, 05:11 AM
    Please help with this movie I'm going insane
    All I remember is it was set in space and was based around humans and aliens dueling in an arena. I think it was 80s possibly early 90s and I'm sure one of the monsters looked a little like a giant cricket, and its weakness was its stomach, and another alien had cybernetic attachements please please please does anyone remember what it was called
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2008, 01:01 PM
    I wonder if it might be the aptly-named Arena from 1989, featuring a couple of familiar genre faces in the form of Claudia Christian and Marc Alaimo.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Movie Title Help? 80's Movie? [ 6 Answers ]

Hello All. I need help with the title of a movie I remember from when I was younger. I think the movie was made in the 80's, but possibly early 90's. The main character was a man who came back to earth to help the son of a woman who he loved. She is now married and has a son in High School. I...

Getting insane - jakarta commons fileupload [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I was reading an article about the org.apache.commons.fileupload component here: http://www.onjava.com/pub/a/onjava/2003/06/25/commons.html?page=3 and also here: http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/fileupload/using.html and it just seems not to work for me. I would appreciate your...

I am looking for the name of a movie [ 4 Answers ]

I've been looking for a movie for many years, I saw it in the late 80's or early 90's. Its about a boy who goes back in time and I remember he goes to a store and aks for sugarless gum, he goes to McDonald's, he goes to a gas station, he sees his grandparents and eats breakfast at their house, I...

I may sound insane but... [ 7 Answers ]

Hi, you may think I'm crazy but please help me! I'm still in middle school but I want to get pregnant, but I don't want to get in trouble from my mother, but I really want a baby! If you got to know but never saw my face you might think I was 21 or over! So I know that I'm responsible enough! How...

View more questions Search