Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bunker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2008, 11:14 PM
    Looking to find an East Coast school in education.
    I am majoring in ECE/ECD and am obtaining a AS in early childhood education and want to transfer to an east coast university or school where I can obtain a BA in early childhood education or psychology.

Anyone have any ideas where I should attend? Or a school I should look into?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Oct 12, 2008, 07:30 AM

There are so many that would be good choices... do you have an area of the east coast that you would prefer? Particular state? City or more suburban location? Coastal or more countryside? That would help narrow down the choices.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is Graduate school education necessary for a Lady? [ 4 Answers ]

In time when people think ladies should attain the level 1st Degrees and start taking care of their children.I don't think it will be proper for the girls to go as high as the Masters and PhD level.1st degree is important for their base and they can take care of their matrimonial homes and thiking...

East Coast Universities/Colleges [ 3 Answers ]

I am considering going to an east coast college. My dream college is Brown but I need to keep my options open. I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions as to other universities.

Who sings the song called "Home"? It is always on 5FM and East Coast Radio? [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings the song called "Home"? It is always on 5FM and East Coast Radio?

Looking for classmates from East Allegheny High School Who grad. In 86 or 87 . [ 1 Answers ]

Just wondering what happened to everyone! IF you went to EA in north versailles Pa. hope to here from you.

View more questions Search