Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Edward_Cullen55 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2008, 08:45 PM
    What's the most romantic way to ask a girl out?
    There is this girl that I absolutely love and I am going to ask her out. But I don't want it to be the same old saying "Hey, wanna go out". What's the MOST ROMANTIC way that will make her say yes. (Still in school :)
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 5, 2008, 09:07 PM

"Go out with me and I'll write your English essay."
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2008, 09:13 PM

Wear your best suit. Go up to her with flowers, and raise one eyebrow, and say, "How YOU doin?"

All joking aside, just ask her out, be up front, don't do it by text or over the phone, just do it.
    Revival Posts: 73, Reputation: 6

Oct 5, 2008, 10:10 PM

Chivalery is dead man. Just play it cool, be casual and start a conversation first and then hit the date button.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2008, 11:28 PM

Hi, Edward_Cullen55!

I feel in concurrence with the above posters and would like to add, that if this is a situation where you don't know her all that well, then coming on too romantically at the start might be a turn-off for her that wouldn't work in your favor.

In my opinion, the best thing that you can do is be yourself the way that she already knows you.
    Edward_Cullen55 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2008, 06:02 AM

All right. Will do. Thanks everyone.
    rockmysox456 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2011, 12:37 AM
    Girl here. So my answer must be right. When a boy asks a girl out, if they are not impressed, it makes her decision plummet down. You want to be calm, confident, and romantic.
    Let's just go over the don'ts. Do not mumble. Do not look at your feet, keep eye contact at all times. You have to be CONFIDENT
    Now to the romantic ideas.
    -Bake a cake from scratch. The icing will say, "NAME>> Will you go out with me" Something like that. When you present it to her, keep EYE CONTACT
    -Buy a single red rose, and ask her to be with you, while on one knee.
    - Write it on her hand with permanent marker.
    - Go in for a kiss, missing her lips and towards her ear. Whisper the question.

Make sure to look your best.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Romantic Thing For A Goth Girl [ 3 Answers ]

What is a romantic/sweet thing for a goth girl??

What's the most romantic way to ask I girl out [ 15 Answers ]

I want to do something out of the norm when I ask this girl out any ideas?? :D

What's a girl to do? [ 1 Answers ]

I am 20 yrs old-my boyfriend is 34-he barely ever wants to have sex. Im a pretty girl, I mean 5'3 100 lbs, and take good care of myself. I've lived with him for about a yr and a half.been friends for 3 yrs. He had a huge crush on me the last yr. of being just friends. Asked me to move in with...

What's a romantic to do? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I am in need o serious advice. This guy I am ( guessing) seeing is MAD CONFUSING! Okay, first of all I have always been told to look into someone's eyes, for they NEVER LIE, so here's the issue. He and I work together, were real cool, friends, you know? Then one day he gathered the...

View more questions Search