Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ittle Posts: 95, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2006, 05:38 PM
    flash macromedia mx 8 help
    okay I got the unreal totally awesome one of a kind (not really) flash mx 8. the sad part is... how does itwork. I need the expert answer on how to use this software to make =menus, movies, games, presentations to put on computers, websites, blogs. ETC. thanks:p
    rudi_in Posts: 251, Reputation: 45

May 25, 2006, 07:04 PM
    Thank you for posting your question to the Ask Me Help Desk.

I have flash as well and love the wonderful applications I can make with it. I cannot however explain how to do these things within the scope of this forum. It is simply way too complex of topic to give any justice with a brief answer.

I can, however, guide you to a couple places that you can find some excellent resources.

There are a few free components always available and if you sign up for the free tips newsletter you will get some others during the week too. If you wish to become serious about designing with flash I recommend purchasing the entire video set. They are very good.

http://www.w3schools.com/flash/default.asp

http://www.learnflash.com/

Good luck!

Jun 11, 2006, 02:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by rudi_in
    Thank you for posting your question to the Ask Me Help Desk.

I have flash as well and love the wonderful applications I can make with it. I cannot however explain how to do these things within the scope of this forum. It is simply way too complex of topic to give any justice with a brief answer.

I can, however, guide you to a couple places that you can find some excellent resources.

There are a few free components always available and if you sign up for the free tips newsletter you will get some others during the week too. If you wish to become serious about designing with flash I recommend purchasing the entire video set. They are very good.

http://www.w3schools.com/flash/default.asp

http://www.learnflash.com/

Good luck!
    Thanjs it really works! And how did you get your flash program?

Jun 11, 2006, 03:37 PM
    I bought it online through Macromedia.

I actually purchased Studio MX 2004 which has the professional version of flash with it.

Jun 11, 2006, 05:44 PM
    I bought it online through Macromedia.

I actually purchased Studio MX 2004 which has the professional version of flash with it.
    Did it cost around 800? The professional, not the basic one

Jun 11, 2006, 06:52 PM
    As a teacher, I was able to get it for about $250. I use it for making my websites, online course material, quizzes, and animations.

Jun 16, 2006, 01:36 PM
    As a teacher, I was able to get it for about $250. I use it for making my websites, online course material, quizzes, and animations.
    Cool man...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Help! Need help making movies with flash macromedia flash pro 8 [ 23 Answers ]

Help! I need to animate this movie sort of like a cartoon for example if I wanted a stick man ( example) and I want it to throw a stick then run. This is very hard because I make the man and I have to modify and modify every slide s the man can like move his hand. There must be an easier way. Need...

Flash [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone point me to a website that explains flash, easy to run through tutorials, etc. Found a few sites but they generally want me to pay before I can get too far and realise the potential. I have done a few websites and realised that limitations of HTML and Javascripts.

Macromedia Flash Import Problem! [ 5 Answers ]

Hello all I do not have a problem I am possible files of macromedia flash open for example I the programme, however, open but if I what want import I get error popup I have; Matrox millennium G450 DualHead LX (Grafish card) Windows Xp home edition Pentium 4 - 3.Ghz In advance thanks...

Flash - .swf file [ 3 Answers ]

What software should I need to use for open this kind of files, and how can I make my own .swf file, where can I get an example of the file, and what kind of code used for this kind of file.

Flash Mx [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am using flash mx and I am having difficulty using it. Could you please recommend a tutorial that is easy to follow. Thanks in advance.

View more questions Search