Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2008, 04:16 PM
    Needing a website for kids about the upcoming election
    I'm needing to find a website for kids about the upcoming election and the 2 running candidates.
    Has anyone came across any kid friendly ones that might be of help.

Thanks
    jjwoodhull Posts: 1,378, Reputation: 239
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2008, 05:21 PM
    Time For Kids | Classroom (as in Time Magazine) is a great website for kids. It covers lots of current events, including the upcoming election.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Oct 7, 2008, 02:25 PM
    Thank you jjwoodhull and tomder.

The sites you provided have been
    Very helpful and I appreciate it!

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Our upcoming war with Pakistan [ 4 Answers ]

Hello: We ARE going after the bad guys INSIDE Pakistan. The Pakistani military, who may BE the bad guys, are shooting at us. When they hit us, what are we going to do? They HAVE nukes, you know. Why didn't we go in there when it was run by our ally? excon

Kids website [ 1 Answers ]

Hi what is the name of the websote for kids that has all the websotes they like and the adult can log in and there are NO POPUPS! It is like matsui or something it JUST came out can you hlp me? Thanks

Upcoming Eviction [ 4 Answers ]

This may sound sneaky and underhanded but it is a reality that I needed to do. This is in California and have lived here for many years. I am going to be evicted soon because I can no longer pay the rent. (They increased it by 400 dollars from 1130 to 1530 dollars). I am broke at the moment but...

Spotting before my upcoming period. [ 1 Answers ]

This is day 1, could this be a sign of pregnancy, if I'm spotting a light pink? My period isn't due for another week in half. I did have intercourse without any protection after a couple of days from my last period.

2006 Election website [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know a website that has the issues that will be on the state ballots(Michigan for me) thanks in advanced for any help.

View more questions Search