Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Magretolive Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2008, 04:11 PM
    Red mark on my foot.
    Two years ago I fell and scraped the side of my left foot. When it healed I was left with a red scar. The scar has not faded and seems to have increased in size. I have noticed that whenever there is any friction on my feet or legs I get a red mark, but these usually fade after a while, but the old one is not fading. It does not hurt, or itch, but I am often asked what I have done to my foot, which is embarrassing. I have sought advice from my GP and local Pharmacists, and have tried Dermatix, bio oil, and Hirudoid, recommended by my local pharmacist, but the mark has not faded. I wondered if this red mark and the ones that come and go could have anything to do with high blood pressure.
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Oct 5, 2008, 04:36 PM

Maybe it's a keloid.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain on side of foot [ 33 Answers ]

Was hoping someone could help. I have pain on the outside of my right foot. It is 1/2 way down the foot, it is tender to the touch and makes walking difficult.. Any ideas what it is? Thanks..

Foot problems from a crush to the foot [ 3 Answers ]

Have a sligt rise on my right foot half way down the front of my foot... higher than it should but when I compare it to my left foot it looks very different.I just had a crush ijury three weeks ago

Foot pain and swelling top cneter portion of my foot [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: The top of my foot is swollen and in pain. Thye took and exray and it showed degenerative changes in my foot? What does that mean? :confused:

View more questions Search