Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    spartan24018 Posts: 61, Reputation: 12

Oct 5, 2008, 11:37 AM
    How are you doing?
    Haven't been on here in a long long time, and I wanted to see how everyone is doing

I am happy and currently investing my time on a girl that's pretty and have similar taste in music and in movies. How is everyone else doing?
    JBeaucaire Posts: 5,426, Reputation: 997
    Software Expert

Oct 5, 2008, 11:39 AM

Lost 7 pounds... that's something.

Oct 5, 2008, 12:26 PM

Congrats, man. I hope your doing well
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 5, 2008, 03:59 PM
    It sounds as if both of you have something to be congratulated for.

Good for you spartan. she must have kept you busy enough since you've not been here for a while, so keep on doing what your doing and I hope all works out the way you want in your life. Don't be a stranger..

Hey JB.. what was it, sitting too much, or too many Reeses? At least you got rid of the excess baggage if that's what you wanted. You other half must have helped you eat healthier too, if I'm not mistaken.

Oct 5, 2008, 04:40 PM

Haha, you always crack me up Chery. I hope your doing fantastic as well

Homecoming dance is in a week, and I'm afraid to ask her out for the dance. It's kind of refreshing to have this kind of feeling again :)
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Oct 5, 2008, 05:00 PM
    Yup, it's great to feel those old butterflies again, isn't it.

I have a girlfriend with a 10 year old daughter who is going through the butterflies for the very first time in her life. Yes, she was together with a man (or she would not be a mother now), but she has never ever felt dizzy, not even erotic,just went through the motions without emotions.

She never knew how it would feel to get a shock when accidentally touched on the hand in a crowd, or felt all tingly when he looked in her eyes. Well, this girl is going though it right now and she's just all nuts about these new feelings.

So even after all these years, it happened, just as it will happen to you and the rest of the world when the time is right and the right person comes along.

I just got through reading a new post and was surprised at how a young man can glean so much from his experience and then put it down on paper (so to speak). Not many men give these deep emotions a second thought, let alone write them down, so check it out - I think you'll enjoy it.

As for those butterflies of yours, let them happen, go to the event and enjoy life to the fullest, dear.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...es-266505.html

Let me know what you think of what he wrote.
    Software Expert

Oct 5, 2008, 06:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery View Post
    Hey JB.. what was it, sitting too much, or too many Reeses? At least you got rid of the excess baggage if that's what you wanted. You other half must have helped you eat healthier too, if I'm not mistaken.

Actually, I'm the cook in this family... at least this year.

Last night I made Tomato Basil & Onion Soup (from scratch) with a Walnut/Raisin salad.

Tonight, I'm thinking... Ham & Cheese Paninis. I got a Panini press and haven't broken it in fully yet.

I'm planning a Ribeye Roast for Wednesday. Anyone want to come over?

Oct 5, 2008, 07:13 PM

Wednesday would be fantastic, I haven't had a ribeye in about a year. Someday soon, I'll grill one soon. Even if I have to grill in the snow
    Guidostern Posts: 247, Reputation: 17

Oct 5, 2008, 07:14 PM

Like spartan, I've lost weight... getting into the gym, and I'm even learning MMA (Mixed Martial Arts) from a friend of mine...

Still going through NC, it seems to be getting harder and harder every day, but I'm all right... things could always be worse...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 6, 2008, 07:37 AM
    Hello again Spartan, glad to see you have moved ahead with life, that's great.

Is this the same female?? /

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/dating...do-226948.html
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 6, 2008, 07:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JBeaucaire View Post
    Lost 7 pounds...that's something.
    I found them, want them back? ;) :p

Oct 8, 2008, 12:15 PM

Hey tal, nice seeing you again
    No this isn't the same female, it's a different one. I've only been talking to her about a week or two but she's very interesting. We haven't really hung out anything and she's been acting really weird for the past two days
    I don't really know why (I don't think I've said anything wrong) but we don't talk as much as we used to now
    Oh well, I could always be worse

How are you doing, Tal?
    Fredj88 Posts: 45, Reputation: 4

Oct 8, 2008, 12:36 PM

Some good days some bad. Day fifteen of nc, right now I feel the urge for a little fix just a small txt saying hi. But I will fight it.

Oct 8, 2008, 12:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredj88 View Post
    Some good days some bad. Day fifteen of nc, right now I feel the urge for a little fix just a small txt saying hi. But I will fight it.
    I've been there, man. It's better to just keep those things to yourself. I made a fool out of myself a couple of times doing that with my ex but she always had the decency to talk to me then and ignore me now. More power to you, my friend. And good luck
    plonak Posts: 742, Reputation: 117

Oct 8, 2008, 03:04 PM

Hey guys! It's been a couple months since I broke up with my ex.. he's still trying to get me back, but I won't have any of it

I'm dating a new guy now, we've been together almost 2 months now, he's great and the complete opposite of my ex.. I'm very happy right now!

See? There is always light at the end of the tunnel!
    Expert

Oct 8, 2008, 03:22 PM

How are you doing, Tal?
    Between grandkids, and a dog, busy, very busy!!
    Pets Expert

Oct 8, 2008, 03:46 PM

Tal, you have grandkids? No way, you're not old enough. Nope, I don't believe it! :)
    Software Expert

Oct 8, 2008, 04:11 PM

What's wrong with grandkids?
    Pets Expert

Oct 8, 2008, 04:15 PM

Nothing is wrong with grandkids, I just can't believe that Tal is old enough to have them. :)

I myself look forward to grandkids, but my kids are currently 10 and 6, so I'm happy to wait a while, a long while. :)
    Expert

Oct 8, 2008, 05:14 PM

Did I mention the dog??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search