Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kyfho1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2008, 10:11 AM
    Aptitude test physical test and interview
    I was wondering if they do a drug test during your interview or physical test or anything? Or if they set a specific date to drug test you or if they even test you at all? If they do what do they do for drug test do you know if it's a pee test or if they test hair or swab you? Thanks
    kyfho1 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2008, 12:30 PM
    Oh by the way I am talking about the canadian forces not the US

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canadian Forces Aptitude test [ 5 Answers ]

I just want to know any website which can help to learn Aptitude test, numerical, spatial and verbal test.

EtG test (80 hour Alcohol test) - Drink Friday will it be there on Tuesday/Wednesday? [ 21 Answers ]

I drank a few pitchers and a couple shots on Friday. I will either have to test on Tuesday or Wednesday. Wednesday is a must, but I could get called for random on Tuesday!? :confused: :eek:

Canadian Forces (Interview & Physical before or after Aptitude test) [ 10 Answers ]

I am just wondering what the hirerachy is for the three screening processing within the Canadian forces. 1. Aptitude Test 2. Physical test 3. Interview And what if you fail... lets say the aptitude test, do you still get an interview? Or not?\?? +

Urine test in standard physical! Marijuana? [ 8 Answers ]

Didn't know where to post this but please I am so worried!! I just got a standard physical and inlcuded was I had to pee in a cup. They didn't tell me it was for drugs specifically. Will marijuana show up on a test like this? And if it does I last smoked about 100 Hours ago but I rarley rarley...

View more questions Search