Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Vince Vespertin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 5, 2008, 09:37 AM
    Issue with GMP-050-3 IDB and PV
    Indoor blower and positive ventilation fans cycle on and off without being called by thermostat. I have disconnected all wiring from thermostat with same results. Problem first started with the indoor fan, now the positive vent fan does the same thing. Please help.
    wheatnbarley24 Posts: 63, Reputation: 3

Oct 5, 2008, 10:07 AM

Could be a short in the thermostst wire from the t-stat to the heater, or a control board acting up

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My Issue [ 3 Answers ]

What’s going on with me: Had diarrhea for 2 weeks (2-3 times a day), Tired as tired can be (get plenty of sleep), Can not concentrate (always going off to daydream land) Constipated now (3 days), boobies hurt (have gotten about 1 cup bigger), Eyes feel dry, heavy, and swollen, Few headaches, Going...

X-Men Issue #11 [ 1 Answers ]

I own an X-Men Issue #11 (August 1992) Limited Edition Platinum Cover. How can I find out how much it is now worth or does anyone know how much it is worth?

Please help me on this car issue [ 3 Answers ]

I drive a honda civic 94, and lately I started having misfire in cylinder 3 or plug #3. I already did timing belt, turn up and those things, but my question today is can anyone help me or have any idea what it might be. I just want to have some idea of what's going on before I take it to the teach....

Hip issue with my dog [ 1 Answers ]

My 7 year old lab just developed a serious hip issue. I've been walking her more than usual and I'm not sure if her hip is just getting adjtated or if it is a serious proble. But she has developed a real bad limp and her back right hip has a very tender spot and it seems swollen. At first I...

I have a shower issue and venting issue [ 1 Answers ]

I have 4 showers in my house 1 downstairs and 3 upstairs. Two of the 3 upstairs have stopped having hotwater in them, shower A is a tub shower combined unit and has no hot water in it, shower B is a shower only with a jetted tub in the same bathroom but not single unit. The shower in B has no hot...

View more questions Search