Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Nov 24, 2008, 05:35 AM

I don't get the impression you are ingesting anything the posters have put out to you, itneverends. Seems like you are only interested in posting about all the things you hate, the downside of everytrhing, the depressing aspects.

You can either remain a screwup, trash your art, forget your music, or you can become a positive thinker and do something with yourself.

Thank everyone here who has given you positive confirmations.
    Expert

Nov 24, 2008, 06:06 AM

You are l6, is that correct ? In June you posted that you were going to a military camp. Is that something you have done, or yet to do, or did you decide not to go?

Some teens tend to judge themselves too harshly. You have a lot of growing up to do.
    kay_sagar Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2008, 06:45 AM
    Feeling being different from others, there could be as many as reasons as one may think. Psyco feeling is but some what unusual feeling if one experience. How??
    The answer is that we always been taught to be normal (isn't it so) and when one becomes some psyco it is different, to see things the way one think, to conclude the events, to interpret, anlysis of situations and sometimes "the response" too.
    The event causing such a "symptom" defines the nature of psycy. Now let us know if you can remind on what event or events you felt such thing and make sure you define that "thing" too because psycy is a vast term to absorb. What exactly you think that does it mean that you are have pysco feeling??
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2008, 06:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by itneverends View Post
    you know what i hate the most?people who act like every single freaking thing is fine...and there is hope and stuff...why do you think life is worth living?while the truth remains unchanged..it is senseless...why are we all to blind to see that?one day...mankind will completely destroy it self and will run outa things to blame it on...
    That's great. So after months of posting small rants about everything you can think of and things you can't even control like all of mankind, what are you going to do today to start putting positive thoughts into your life?
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2008, 02:37 PM
    you know what i hate the most?people who act like every single freaking thing is fine...and there is hope and stuff...why do you think life is worth living?while the truth remains unchanged..it is senseless...why are we all to blind to see that?one day...mankind will completely destroy it self and will run outa things to blame it on...
    You know what. It is not really about pretending that things are just fine. When you pretend that everything is just fine that implies that you have a problem, ignore it, don't deal with it and then pretend everything is fine. When you face your problems, deal with it and try to find a solution to them then you are not pretending that everything is just fine... you are just dealing with what has been handed to you or whatever has been sent your way

Is life fair? No. But who ever said it was going to be. Sometimes you are handed... what are you going to do about it? Is it useful to ignore it and hope it'll go away.. Is it helpful to sit down and cry? Or should you find a way to deal with it.

I'm sorry that my tone with you have changed. But you have gotten some really great advice from some very wise people. And like Tickle said: you do have a lot of growing up to do. I'm 9 yrs older than you and I have to say that the stuff that have happened in the last 9 yrs haven't been all good... but it's how I'm handeling it that matters.

I'm sorry your in a bad place, but if you don't want advice... why ask for it?
    Expert

Nov 24, 2008, 04:32 PM

At sixteen you have no idea what you want, want to do, want to see. You are going to meet a very nice girl one of these days, and she will change the world for you. Open all new possibilities, positive attitudes. And you will wonder what ever happened to that strange kid with the bad attitude.

Some of us have been where you are now, it is just a phase, a glimp in the hemisphere. It passes.

I wish you all the best from this time on because things are gong to change for you in a big positive way :)

Ms tickle
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Nov 24, 2008, 04:34 PM

tickle: well said! :)
    itneverends Posts: 42, Reputation: -2

Nov 25, 2008, 11:56 AM

First.. yeah I ran away from that military school.. second am well past that good chick changing me state... to be honest.. (first time though)sometimes I enjoy being this way... its the way I am... and about trashing my so called art and poetry... you won't find that all about happy crap... I just can't stand the sight of happy people... I really don't care about how this life should be spent and about caring people... you just don't know how its to be on the dark side of things... but trust me... in the end you feel good and learn to accept yourself as the way you are.. call it whatever you want... bad,evil,brutal,dark... its your opinion... I can sacrifice myself in order to satisfy ones expectation..
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 01:17 PM
    i can sacrifice my self in order to satisfy ones expectation..
    In order to satisfy WHOSE expectation?? And what about OUR expectation?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 25, 2008, 01:26 PM

I remember Suzie. She worked at our library shelving books. It was her first job and she was 16. She wore black all the time, every day. She used a lot of black eye makeup. (This was before goth.) She wrote scary, dark poetry. She was smart and it was good poetry, but very brutal and evil. She wanted us to hate her. She hated people, she said. She wouldn't talk to us. But she did a good job shelving books and we liked her for that. After she graduated from high school, she quit the library job and disappeared. We often wondered what happened to her.

We finally heard what had happened to her. She went to a cooking school, graduated from there, and started her own successful catering business. She also got married and has two children. Apparently, she's still being creative.

Nov 26, 2008, 01:49 AM

I'll end this for myself now... this is senseless for me now.. hopeless...
    xxariesxx Posts: 202, Reputation: 40

Nov 26, 2008, 01:57 AM
    It isn't hopeless at all. Why don't you try listening to the advice all of these people have given you instead of being stubborn and ignoring it?
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2008, 04:10 AM
    I'll end this for myself now....this is senseless for me now..hopeless...
    If there is one thing I have learned about you in all these months it is just the opposite of what you wrote here. I could focus on the negative like a guy who refuses to apply what he's being told. But instead I'm going to focus on the positive and point out something that you don't even notice about yourself but something that you have that 99% of the population does not have. You are NOT a quitter.

You have continued coming back for months, so I know you that while you have not found the answer you are looking for you never quit looking for that answer. I think for you to get some resolution it starts with you though. Your answer isn't out there, it's in you own brain. My parents didn't exactly believe I should be happy... uh actually most of the time. They were very miserable and often demeaning. There reality defined their lives, I did not allow it to define my own, just like you can not let "mankind" define yours. You are not responsible for mankind you are responsible for you and you alone.

So again, I ask this question of you, a person that I know is not a quitter, What are you going to do today to change your mindset and thought process to achieve positive thoughts for positive results?

Nov 26, 2008, 09:00 AM

That's something I can't do and won't do.. thats all!
    Expert

Nov 26, 2008, 02:57 PM

Folks, as kind as you all have been and caring, I think you are bashing your collective heads against a brick wall with this young chap. We are just feeding his need for self loathing and I don't think there is any more we can say or do for him.

His last post says it all after all of that time. What a waste ! Best leave him to ponder his thoughts.

ms. tickle
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 26, 2008, 03:51 PM
    thats something i can't do and wont do..thats all!
    And I am baking chocolate cupcakes and was going to ask you if you want vanilla or chocolate icing on yours? And sprinkles too?
    dave146 Posts: 161, Reputation: 4

Nov 26, 2008, 04:01 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    And I am baking chocolate cupcakes and was going to ask you if you want vanilla or chocolate icing on yours? And sprinkles too?
    I prefer vanilla (with pink sprinkles). Thanks.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 26, 2008, 04:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dave146 View Post
    I prefer vanilla (with pink sprinkles). Thanks.
    You want a glass of cold milk too? A napkin?
    dave146 Posts: 161, Reputation: 4

Nov 26, 2008, 04:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    You want a glass of cold milk too? A napkin?
    Well, I find hot milk much nicer. And a napkin won´t be necessary, thank you.
    Ultra Member

Nov 26, 2008, 04:20 PM

But I don't like cupcakes! I want ice cream.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search