Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    itneverends Posts: 42, Reputation: -2

Nov 22, 2008, 01:17 PM

I am 16 now... I like what I have become... I am selfish and a liar... I don't care about anyone.. and that IS the way I am... I am anti social... n yes I can say that I am angry... n yeah I hate everyone.. thats all... or do you need more?
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2008, 01:24 PM

More?

Why is it you wrote in here?

What do you want from us?

Nov 22, 2008, 01:27 PM

I don't know... I just wrote it...
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Nov 22, 2008, 01:31 PM

Maybe a chat room might be more to your liking.

This is Ask Me HELP Desk.

We tend to answer QUESTIONS,and look for SOLUTIONS.

Can we help you? Do you want help?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 22, 2008, 01:31 PM

How do those choices make you happy and able to get along in life? Don't you hit a lot of speedbumps and brick walls?

Nov 22, 2008, 01:34 PM

I'm more like dead inside... time and experiences changed me...
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 22, 2008, 01:42 PM

And you're how old??

ADDED: If you're younger than 65, you have no business saying "time and experiences changed me." At 16, you haven't had any time to experience anything yet. Trust me, you haven't.

Nov 22, 2008, 01:56 PM

Yeah you can say that... but certain event do leave some impact being regarless of age...
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 22, 2008, 01:58 PM

You're a poet, aren't you.

Nov 22, 2008, 02:02 PM

Lol yes...
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 22, 2008, 02:03 PM

You mess around with music too, don't you. Maybe guitar or keyboards? You're a creative type. Right?
    xxariesxx Posts: 202, Reputation: 40

Nov 22, 2008, 02:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by itneverends View Post
    yeah you can say that...but certain event do leave some impact being regarless of age...
    Yeah you also have a lot more time to move on from them now. Or get help from them, whatever they are since you won't say anything more.
    We would probably more sympathetic if we actually knew your situation.

Nov 22, 2008, 02:10 PM

I am a screwup... I have been kicked outa several schools... I have a history of extreme depression,self destruction and suicidal tendencies... now its all over I suppose... I live my life alone.I don't hang out with anyone... I only go out for walks and smoke... I don't like people... musics my life.. I m going to make a band I guess... I write songs... n usually prefer to sit alone... now in this school.. m trying to be *fine*.. usually I look like a nice cool flirty dude.. but there's more to it.. I have had my paranormal experiences,betrayals and stuff... so in short everything I have faced and been through.. that all makes me different from people of my age...

Nov 22, 2008, 02:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    You mess around with music too, don't you. Maybe guitar or keyboards? You're a creative type. Right?
    Yeah m learning guitar... n design some tatoos too...
    xxariesxx Posts: 202, Reputation: 40

Nov 22, 2008, 02:23 PM
    i am a screwup...i have been kicked outa several schools...i have a history of extreme depression,self destruction and suicidal tendencies...now its all over i suppose...i live my life alone.i dont hang out with anyone...i only go out for walks n smoke...i dont like people...musics my life..i m goin to make a band i guess...i write songs...n usually prefer to sit alone...now in this school..m trying to be *fine*..usually i look like a nice cool flirty dude..but theres more to it..i have had my paranormal experiences,betrayals and stuff...so in short everything i have faced n been through..that all makes me different from people of my age...
    I don't think you're a screwup. You are very young and indeed have been through some depressing things and are hurting. But you can talk about them somewhat at least and that is a great way to help yourself.
    It's all right if you don't have friends at this moment; you can always make them when you're ready and open to. There are a lot of people out there who are more like you than you realize.
    I assume you're in a school now? How are you doing there? Do you have any plans for after school, or when you turn a certain age? I know it has helped me a lot in the past if I find something to strive for; you can focus much of your idle energy on planning (a trip, your future career, school, music, etc.) whatever you dream to do.

It sounds like you're a creative person and that's great. Music, designing tattoos, etc. You mentioned making a band? That's a good idea to meet people who have the same tastes in music as you who often have the same viewpoint, and if not, who can broaden your horizons.

My point here is that you should not give up on yourself, ever, yet alone so young. No matter how bad it is there is someone out there that has it ten times more worse.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 22, 2008, 02:26 PM

Do your tattoo designs have any particular theme or just whatever you think of at the time?

ADDED: Do you sketch them out in pencil or go as far as drawing them in black ink?

Nov 23, 2008, 04:31 AM

Black ink... and mostly tribal with some pentegrams or something... and about my school... I wasted my previous year... now trying to be low profile... I am into all the metal stuff... so my family doesn't like the way I am.. they are a little cool with me now... I just can't sacrifice my wishes and desires for anyone... I also ran away from a military school I was recently sent to... I some times drink... and smoke on regular basis...
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Nov 23, 2008, 10:49 AM
    black ink...and mostly tribal with some pentegrams or something...and bout my school...i wasted my previous year...now trying to be low profile...i am into all the metal stuff...so my family doesnt like the way i am..they are a little cool with me now...i just can't sacrifice my wishes and desires for anyone...i also ran away from a military school i was recently sent to...i some times drink...and smoke on regular basis...
    You sound wonderfully creative!--music, art, writing. With all that talent and so many possibilities to use them once you're out in the world on your own, why not bite the bullet and finish high school to get your diploma.

After h.s. most community colleges have an arts division. You could take basic courses like in psych (to understand how people think) and in English (to experiment with all kinds of writing) and maybe an elective in art (to experiment with all kinds of media). Get an associates degree or even just a certificate in something to give you a boost into the next adventure.

Mold your education around your needs and around who you are. A good guidance counselor is priceless and will help you accomplish this. Teachers also are great guides and supporters, as the next paragraph proves.

It was in today's paper -- an angry and mostly hopeless-feeling troublemaking Chicago teen, Nelsan Ellis, was headed for disaster when two fine arts teachers took him under their wing because they saw something special in him. They encouraged him to be in school productions where he learned how to express his emotions in socially acceptable ways. He's now one of the stars of HBO's "True Blood" and will be in an upcoming movie "The Soloist" with Robert Downey Jr. and Jamie Foxx.
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2008, 12:11 PM

itneverends: some of the advice on this post is really great and I hope it shows you that even though you're angry at the moment in it seems that you are in a lot of pain ,there is hope for change.

personally I was a loner from the age of 13 until I was 17. I only had like 3 friends that I only saw at school, I was depressed, anxious and in a lot of pain b\c of the general situation at home. I've also spent a good chunk of my life being suicidal... but once I was ready to move out of my shell, I saw that life can be truly amazing! Sure I'm a little wired still ,he he but who isn't. Normal doesn't really exist when it comes to people, b\c what is defined as normal changes from place to place and from city to city, town to town.

Besides if you have been in trouble and in pain that has a tendency to create chain reactions. I really hope that one day, when you are ready you will be able to open yourself up and create a good life for yourself filled with people who like and love you for who you are.

Besides you seem to have a really good thing going g for you with your creative abilities, why not take a chance and try to develop them further?

and of course even at 16 you can have had some significant experiences that have molded you and made you the person you are, but trust me there are so many things to experience... both good and bad and you probably haven't even touched the tip of the iceberg yet.

wondergirl's advice on school is a really really good advice! Wouldn't it be awesome to be able to study something you like? An d to be better at something your really good at ? :)

personally I like to think of life as a journey, and everything in this journey has created me. And I've managed to look at all the negative aspects of my life and turn it into something positive: for example my mom is a periodical pill popper, and b\c of this I had to be her mom and my siblings mom when she was in one of those periods... sure it sucked, but it has helped me become a sympathetic person who values what she's got and I have a great relationship with my siblings! Or my dad has been absent most of my life but I have had the most wonderful stepdad!

and even though your way to 16 has been troublesome, painful and hard... the sum of the next 16 years doesn't need to be that hard... :)

I wish you the best of luck!

-Roxy

Nov 24, 2008, 04:46 AM

You know what I hate the most?people who act like every single freaking thing is fine... and there is hope and stuff... why do you think life is worth living?while the truth remains unchanged.. it is senseless... why are we all to blind to see that?one day... mankind will completely destroy it self and will run outa things to blame it on...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search