Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Oct 5, 2008, 03:37 AM
    Holiday in Sarasota
    This isn't a question, so I hope I'm not out of order writing this here...
    I've just been to America for the first time, a holiday in Sarasota. I'm hooked, the people were so lovely and friendly, the place was beautiful... clean, sunny, hot, wonderful, so to all American contributors to this site, I love your country :)
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 5, 2008, 06:29 AM

Yes raise the flag of freedom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Got holiday tickets not paid for holiday [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I really hope someone can help me. I booked a holiday in Feb and only paid low deposit. Then due to finaces I did not pay anymore so could not go. This morning the holiday tickets (flight and accommodation ) arrived. I went on the website to try and pre-book the flight seats and it let...

Magaluf holiday? [ 5 Answers ]

Me and a couple friends are going to magaluf end ov July just wanted to know the best places to visit?? Bars/day trips etc etc?? Cheers!:)

Speedball1 - looking for used black iron pipe in Sarasota [ 6 Answers ]

Hello Speedball1, I ran into your posts here on AskMe by Google searching "iron pipe Sarasota" and I wonder if you might know where I can buy, beg or steal 3" black iron or galvanized pipe near Sarasota, used or otherwise. I am looking for a foot or two of threaded 3" AND 2" iron pipe for...

Holiday pay [ 2 Answers ]

If someone asks for vacation, can the company deny the employee to use it on the day they request? Example: I will be out for maternity leave and before returning would like to use vacation time to extend the time I am home. Can the employeer say that they can't give out the vacation or let...

View more questions Search