Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gagoloth Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2008, 12:58 PM
    Wow this is a hard one I saw it when I was very little
    Well here it is I saw a old robot movie a very very very long time ago and I want to see it again but I don't remember what its called ill tell you what I remember... a boy went in a basment or a cave {i don't remember what one} and he found a Giant robot it he got in it and was able to turn it on he got it out of the ground. {and the other thing I remember} there was a Giant spider like robot I think I'm not sher if there was a city on it but it was awesome and I really really would like to find out what movie this was and I'm not sher if this was a anime movie or not...
    zylstra Posts: 83, Reputation: 11

Oct 4, 2008, 01:30 PM

How long ago was it that you saw it? So it was animated, or you don't know? Was it Howl's Moving Castle?

Oct 4, 2008, 01:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by zylstra View Post
    How long ago was it that you saw it? So it was animated, or you don't know? Was it Howl's Moving Castle?
    Umm at least 5 years ago and I'm not sher if it was animated..

Oct 4, 2008, 01:36 PM

No was not animated

Oct 4, 2008, 01:49 PM
    And the person that found the robot he found it under ground or something like that
    Gekko Posts: 347, Reputation: 77

Oct 6, 2008, 10:43 AM
    I'm pretty sure it's this one. I haven't seen it for a while.

Robot Wars

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Replace existing hard drive with upgrade to larger hard drive? [ 6 Answers ]

How do you replace existing hard drive for a larger one and how to save info on existing device?

Hard drive easy question! Help! And 1 hard one! [ 6 Answers ]

undefined I have two questions first is the hard one I tried out a trial version of "folder locker" which locks up and encrypts (I guess) your deata so no one else can see it when they are on your computer.. it also lkets you lock down entire drives.. so somehow I went to lock down my o drive and...

What is this? 9/1/08 (not hard) [ 9 Answers ]

Why is it so hard? [ 2 Answers ]

We have been together since 1997, divorce 10 years later, but still togther, I'm still living with him, he doesn't want me to leave, But why is it so hard to leave someone that you love so much? And want to be with, but you know that there is no chance in this world that you'll never remarrie, Is...

View more questions Search