Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MRC2176 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2008, 07:38 AM
    Confused about future
    Hi, myself Ravi studying in T.Y comp sci & do some networking & assembling work I am confused that due to day-to-day financial crisis in foreign countries I think there is no Job security in private firm,me & and my friend had started an company but it is not yet registered we have lot of ideas to implement but we cannot manage our time,and we cannot keep our mind stable...
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2008, 07:45 AM
    Hello MRC:

There are risks involved in waking up every morning and walking down the street. You cannot stop your life because a crisis is brewing. There's ALWAYS a crisis... So, don't let the world dissuade you from your success. The only way you WILL be successful, is with a single minded intention to get there, and NOTHING will STOP you.

If you CAN'T muster up that kind of commitment, you're better off in the labor market - even if it's unstable.

excon
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2008, 04:16 AM

Hi, MRC2176!

What kind of company have you and your friend started, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to know about my future [ 5 Answers ]

My exboyfriend broke up with his girlfriend and know he is talking on a phone with a gay person but say he is not gay. My life is a mess can u tell me what u see and where I'm going in life. Thank u

Will we have a future. [ 2 Answers ]

Help! I don't know what to do. I've been dating this guy for over a year. He is a nice, sweet guy and I love him a lot. We have done a lot together, travelled, etc. He's met everyone in my life... parents, family, friends, some co workers, and I have not met anyone in his. He's been married...

About my future [ 2 Answers ]

My date of birth is 15 September 1986 (9:45 pm). I want to know that in future what option will be most suitable for me i.e. doing job in a multinational company or doing preparation for IAS. Currently I'm doing engineering pre-final year.

Using future value of single amount, future value of annuity table. [ 0 Answers ]

Hello, my question is how do you know when to use the Future of value of single amount table, and when to use the future value of annuity table?

Confused about future! [ 7 Answers ]

Hey guys, hope all is well! I wasn't sure where to post this question, but thought it could work here... I am very confused about my life at this moment, 2 years ago I moved to a bigger town because the work opportunities were better, I wasn't very happy to move but thought it was better for my...

View more questions Search