Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    voidwalker78 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2008, 04:12 AM
    Furnace is not producing heat.
    I recently had my furnace replaced in November of 2007, with a Miller. I ran out of Kerosene in March of 08 so I rode out the rest of the winter. I recently received a delivery of fuel and tried to fire up my furnace. It started running the fan with no problems. There was a box that was blinking so I followed the directions and reset it; still no heat.

I know on my older furnace I had to re prime it using the bleeder valve but for some reason I can't find one.

I've turned the thermastat back down to zero but the fan still runs now with the furnace door closed; going to cut the power switch until I can get some input.
    voidwalker78 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 4, 2008, 05:45 AM
    I fixed it never mind

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No heat from Gas Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

My Gas furnace hot surface ignition glows red but the gas does not click in? :confused:

Whirlpool dryer not producing heat [ 1 Answers ]

I have a whirlpool lgr3634ew3 dryer after I removed a sock from the vent it stopped heating the cloth, is their a thermal fuse on this unit that could cause the problem...

Gas Furnace Heat [ 1 Answers ]

The repair tech says my Lennox Pulse gas furnace is fine and that the thermostat is fine also. However, even when it says it is 75 in my house, I am still cold. When it is 75 at work, I'm "toasty". The technician did say replacing the "U" coil may help (he didn't look at it yet), but it is...

View more questions Search