Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sharlynn195 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2008, 08:54 PM
    1800's glass negatives.what's there worth?
    Im looking to find out where to go to find out how much some 1800's glass negitives and dark room equipment would be worth?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2008, 02:24 AM

Hi, sharlynn195!

You will find some on links of the following searches that are priced. It would appear that they can bring a pretty fair price. But, I would also think that the subject matter on the negatives would also make a difference as to what they might be worth monetarily.

19th Century Glass Negatives for Sale - Google Search

Glass Negatives eBay - Google Search

How old are the items and what specifically do you have concerning dark room equipment, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

False negatives? [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: Someone please help me. I just had a baby on April 15th and I started getting my regular periods June 7th. I got my second on July 7th. And was expecting one August 7th. I am still waiting for it to come. I went back to work on July 22, I'm not sure if that has anything to do with it....

Glass negatives [ 1 Answers ]

I have a glass negative with a pic of my dad in his navy whites... the envelope is stamped on the inside with Mori Photographic Studio, Front of Central Post Office, and Japanese characters. The front of the envelope is stamped with Japanese characters and 251. Can anyone help me out with this? ...

Penny from the 1800's [ 4 Answers ]

I have an 1894 penny. Anyone know what it's worth?--Thanks

Simplifying Negatives part 2 [ 3 Answers ]

Okay I figured out all of the problems in my packet except -4(2x-1/2x+1)^-3 :eek:

View more questions Search