Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cathytexas Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2008, 04:17 PM
    What kind of spider is this?
    Does anyone know what kind of spider this is?
    Attached Images

FlyYakker Posts: 378, Reputation: 41

Oct 3, 2008, 06:15 PM

Nice photo! I have no clue as to what it is, but if you don't get a quick answer here try this page within the web site "whatsthatbug.com" (even tho' spiders are not "bugs")

Spiders | What's That Bug?

Note that they have a place to ask questions at the top left of the page.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 3, 2008, 06:20 PM

Wow, don't know, but he's gorgeous. :)

Where do you live, that might help me find the answer for you.
    merste07 Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Oct 4, 2008, 09:22 AM

I looked on the internet and it looks kind of like a brown and green lynx spider. I am no expert though. I looked on the Google images under brown and green lynx spider.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 4, 2008, 09:27 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by merste07 View Post
    I looked on the internet and it looks kind of like a brown and green lynx spider. I am no expert though. I looked on the google images under brown and green lynx spider.
    Yup, that's what I would say it is. Found it on Google also.

Google Image Result for http://www.dpughphoto.com/images/green%20lynx%20spider%20durham%2071605.JPG

Sure is beautiful!!
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 4, 2008, 12:11 PM

His head looks like a grape. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MUST know what kind of spider this is [ 9 Answers ]

I have got to figure out what kind of spider this is. I live in north Georgia and every one I ask has no idea what kid of spider is surrounding my porches. It's brown with yellow stripes on its legs with a black and yellow triangle on its back. Please give any info you can!! Thanks! 4049 ...

What kind of spider is this? [ 8 Answers ]

This is the strangest thing I have ever seen... It is a 4-legged spider (spins webs and everything), so I'm guessing it must be mutated or injured somehow... But I can't tell what species it actually is. It's fairly aggressive (bit my grilfriend!), about 1/4 inch in length, with a light,...

What kind of spider is this? [ 4 Answers ]

So... I found a black spider, about thumbnail sized in my bedroom on my curtain. It had a bright yellow perfect triangle shape on it's back. Also the legs were striped black and yellow. I want to make sure this thing is not dangerous!

What kind of spider is this? [ 1 Answers ]

Was cleaning my windows and disturbed this little guy... Have never seen anything like this before. New to Northwest Indiana and unfamiliar with the native bugs.

Another what kind of spider ? [ 2 Answers ]

What kind of spider is this? It's on our patio outside. http://i214.photobucket.com/albums/cc200/hdawson1/spider.jpg

View more questions Search