Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nagaya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 25, 2006, 02:45 AM
    How to get French cititizenship?
    I was born in Pondicherry, india. And I want to know how to get French citizenship. Can anyone help me or tell me the ways to get it.
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 26, 2006, 03:07 PM
    Welcome to the forum! Have you tried contacting the French Consulate in the country where you live? Also, there should be a French Government site on the internet where you could log onto and check their immigration laws and how to apply.

Good Luck.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 26, 2006, 03:09 PM
    http://www.premier-ministre.gouv.fr/en/

I just found this one, you could probably remove the /en/ part of the link and get it in french.

Hope this helps.

Nagaya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2006, 03:44 AM
    Dear Cherry,

Nice to meet you in the forum. Many thanks for the help and I went through the website but I didn't get the exact information. Is it possible to you to send the laws about getting citizenship for Pondicherry- Indian. I would very much appreciate if any one help in this.

Many thanks cherry. Have a great day.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

May 27, 2006, 11:25 AM
    http://www.learn4good.com/travel/fr_visa.htm

I found another one.

Nice to meet you too.

You can try Google yourself, I found several but not to India.

Just key in: immigration, then the country you need information for.

Good Luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

French Citizenship from French Mother [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I'm looking into getting French citizenship for myself. Born here in US, 24 years old, my mother moved here from France when quite young and is still a French citizen. According to most of what I've read (in English) this would make me automatically French, I'd just need to get the...

French citizenship through french/canadian husband [ 3 Answers ]

Hey there - my husband was born in France. He's been a citizen of canada, resident of quebec, since his French family immigrated 36 years ago. We got married in Los Angeles, certificate issued at the Beverly Hills court-house, in 2003. I was originally informed that: 1) I had to wait 3 years...

French drain [ 1 Answers ]

We have lived in the house for about 5 years. I would notice a few moist spots on the walls and floors after a heavy rain. But now the floor is always damp in the same two spots. One leading to the drain in the floor. Next to that is the little hole with the stones. I'm assuming that is the "french...

French citizanship [ 2 Answers ]

I am an American citizan looking to purchace a home in France. What happens to my citizanship here in America? Can I work in France?

View more questions Search