Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    luvanurse Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2008, 09:55 AM
    Stay tonight?
    I am looking for the title & artist for the song that contains the following words:
    Stay tonight we'll find the break of dawn come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone stay tonight
    Come tomorrow, tomorrow I'll be gone
    Dragonfly1234 Posts: 161, Reputation: 49

Oct 3, 2008, 11:41 AM

Eagle Eye Cherry.
    spyderglass Posts: 434, Reputation: 34

Oct 3, 2008, 01:34 PM

Save tonight
    And fight the break of dawn
    Come tomorrow
    Tomorrow I'll be gone

Dragonfly is right-
    tf7426 Posts: 282, Reputation: 21

Oct 3, 2008, 04:05 PM

Eagle eye cherry - save tonight

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are you having for dinner tonight? [ 17 Answers ]

I went through my cook books today and I am just not finding anything appealing. So what's everyone having tonight? I need ideas please. Something simple and healthy.

I need to know tonight! Am I being irrational or is he? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a little situation here. It first started this Friday when I was invited to a get together as well as my boyfriend (These were former students from our high school, but they are closer to me than they are to him). Anyway, this was about the third get together/party, we were invited to and...

Seeing the Ex tonight, what is she up to ? [ 13 Answers ]

I have posted my story here on a few threads, She left me after 2 years to go back to her abusive Ex last summer, when she left me it was because she could not get stronger feelings for me, I know she tried, she was honest with me about it and I took it very hard. I treated her very good. She...

I am going to do it tonight [ 11 Answers ]

I am going to ditch the man I love tonight because he cannot be trusted. I know he will eventually go back to his ex although he tells me he loves me, I know that he loves her more by things he has said and done in all the time I have been with him and I feel sooooo second best and used. This is...

I saw my ex tonight... [ 10 Answers ]

I went to tgi fridays and it was one that was not the one me and my ex used to go to and it's a little far from his house. I was with my friends and all of sudden I saw his friends and then he walks in! My initial reaction was to flip out! I just got up and moved to the end of the table. I don't...

View more questions Search