Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kerush Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2008, 12:51 AM
    Tell me what is the meaning of this
    Today morning as I was walking to job an eagle hit my head with its feet so painfully surrounded me and landed on top of tree where it stood as long as I went I never saw where it came from but was surprised by the hard hit what does that mean.
    healinghand Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2008, 01:18 PM

Eagles are very rare to see. It may be simple hawk. But never mind while u have not received any wound.
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Oct 7, 2008, 02:11 PM

Eagles are symbols of the Divine, specifically of the Sky Father God (e.g. Jehovah) in many cultures. Zeus/Jupiter had an eagle symbol, in Native American cultures eagles and eagle feathers are deeply spiritual and sacred. I guess you have to decide whether it is true that birds can be messengers of the Spirit, and whether the behavior of birds can be an "omen" or message of something. If you accept that such a thing as possible, this sounds like a rather forceful wake-up call from God. An invitation to enter a new phase of life. You can choose to see that invitation or not, and choose to accept the invitation or not.

Things may be about to radically change in your life. Blessings on your new adventure.

Alder
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Oct 12, 2008, 11:05 PM

That used to happen to my weird cousin Norvell but he kind of looked like a rodent.
    In all actuality, he looked a lot like a rat. He finally died. Not from the eagles mind you. He got poisoned by his second wife.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

NPT meaning [ 1 Answers ]

Are NPT and IPS the same thread size?

Is there meaning to this [ 8 Answers ]

Is there signifigance if I gave an offering to an oak and light a candle and out crawled a giant spider who's baby followed but the mother retreated into the tree?

Meaning of ICC [ 3 Answers ]

What does this mean? ICC/Ansi A117.1 2003 Thanks

What is the meaning [ 2 Answers ]

Does anybody know the meaning of the name JOHN:confused:

What is the meaning of this? [ 6 Answers ]

Just heard about this on the radio, Chris Matthews hosted a panel of Washington Post's David Ignatius, Time's Michael Duffy, NBC's Kelly O'Donnell, and U.S. News and World Report's Gloria Borger, discussing the repercussions of pulling out of Iraq. I'll post just one question and answer and you can...

View more questions Search