Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    magic5370 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2008, 10:01 PM
    Ink level on printers lost ink level option
    I have a HP Deskjet 950C and HP Phttosmart 7550 printer. Both printers have lost the option to see the ink levels.

Is there a way to get this option back.
    donf Posts: 5,679, Reputation: 582
    Printers & Electronics Expert

Oct 4, 2008, 05:33 AM

Ah, the missing gas gauge. Go back to your printer set up and make sure that the gauge is enabled. Also, try the Help section under the HP driver for instructions to turn it back on.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How level should it be. [ 6 Answers ]

We have just installed our first above ground pool. It is an 18' round pool with metal poles that hold up the liner (Intex brand). We have checked the water level and found that the difference in water level height is approx. 3-1/2 inches from one side of the pool to the other. Is this a huge...

Nice on main level, hot on upper level [ 4 Answers ]

We live in a house that is 5 yrs old. With the A/C on, the main level of the house is very comfortable yet the upper level where the bedrooms are doesn't seem to cool down at all. I'm thinking that it has something to do with the duct work which won't be an easy fix. Could there be any other...

My hcg level is over 18,000 how far along am I? [ 14 Answers ]

Okay, I went to the dr. yesterday 1/9/08, my hcg level was over 18,000 Or higher, can't remember, anyway, we're not sure how far along I am, can anyone help? Please?:)

Hcg level ? [ 1 Answers ]

I went to the emergancy room today and they took a blood test and it says my hcg level is 463 and I'm supposed to be 5 weeks but he said I'm not that far along yet so how far along is 463?? :confused:

Lost all printers & unable to install [ 4 Answers ]

Can anyone help. I tried to print something today and got error message - no printers installed. Had a look in the printer folder and here were no printers there. I had 2 networked printers attached to a print server. When I try to add printer I get message 'Operation could not be completed' No...

View more questions Search