Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Nitemare Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2008, 07:41 PM
    How to achieve a tired look
    I have a role of a tired, beaten down mobster. How can I make myself look tired as I haven't slept in ages ? Sort of like how al pacino looks.
    pheebs Posts: 25, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2008, 08:25 PM

If you mean like in terms of makeup or to naturally make yourself look old?

If naturally, don't sleep the night of, don't wash your face "too well", don't put make up on (if you're a girl.. I'm not sure if you are or not haha)

If with makeup, a darker foundation shade, dark circles under the eyes with eyeshadow, some contouring with different shades of facial powder to achieve the wrinkles and bags, and actually even some LIGHT LIGHT eyeliner that line your upper lids but have the line kind of aim DOWN towards the outside of your eyes.

I really hope this is what you're asking about :)
    Nitemare Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 3, 2008, 02:46 AM

Thanks for your help.
    I'm a guy and I have been sleeping 3 hour every day for the past month, I try to change the time I sleep so I don't get used to it, I got this light bronzer off my sister a little on the eye lids and under my eye adds to the look. That's about as far as I'll go with make up lol however I guess I have to continue till my body really gets tired.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 3, 2008, 02:54 AM

How you treat your hair could also be something that you might want to consider here. Unkempt hair, i.e. uncombed, can also make you to appear to be tired.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I achieve an even tone [ 1 Answers ]

My neck is darker than my face and I really want to know what to do to make it light and blend with my facial tone

Can't achieve orgasm [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 32 year old man, who can get it up, but can't achieve the ultimate goal of an orgasm...

How to achieve a scholarship [ 1 Answers ]

What do I need to do to achieve a scholarship

How do I achieve abs? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi everyone I'm new to all this! I have being going to the gym for the past 3 years or so and I am not making any progress! - I have being trying to work on my abs with not a lot of success. I have changed my diet, and have cut out all sugary foods and fatty foods! To no real change - any...

Men who can't achieve orgasims [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I am a 44 yr old mother of 1 and I need Help. My husband is 52 and our sex life has never been a problem till I got off birth control. My husband and I use condoms as a form of birth control.. Well for the past few months he is not able to achieve an orgasm unless other mouth, and hand tiring...

View more questions Search