Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gugu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2008, 07:19 PM
    Painful bump on my vigina area
    I have a painful bump on my lip of my Virginia it even hurts when I pee I don't know what it could be it just popped out of nowhere can anyone help me :(
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Oct 2, 2008, 07:22 PM

Coul be an ingrown hair. It's best to go to your doctor.

Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Itchy white pimple like bumps near vigina area [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm a sixteen year old female. I don't know what's wrong with me. Recently, I found a small bump with a white head(similar to a pimple) near my vigina area. I went and search for it but nothing seems to fit my case. These bumps keep spreading and they itch really bad. After a while they start...

Large Painful Bump Near Vaginal Area [ 13 Answers ]

About 2-3 weeks ago, I got this small bump just to the left of my vaginal whole, not on the lips. At first, I didn't think anything of it, but then, it got bigger and painful. I was picking at it today, and I didn't see any puss. I peeled a scab like thing off the top of it. I then squeezed it and...

Painful Vaginal Bump [ 2 Answers ]

I'm seventeen years old and just recently I noticed a bump on the inner lip of my vagina. It feels sort of hard, and very painful, to the point where its uncomfortable to walk. There's a little white spot on the very top, so I thought maybe it was an ingrown hair, but its INSIDE, so... I don't...

Painful bump on vagina [ 1 Answers ]

I noticed I have a painful bump on my vagina and I'm scared. It hurts when I walk or when I try to sit down. What could it be?:confused:

Red painful bump [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: I have a red little bump maybe the size of my finger nail.. it is kind of painful I can feel it when I walk or sit on the inner lips of my vagina.. it doesn't puss or scab or anything.. I think I might have had one before and I just shaved.. but I don't think I got that area... what...

View more questions Search