Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    willowluv Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2008, 12:11 PM
    Wicca ritual
    I'm allergic to incense. What can I use in a ritual instead?
    70541 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2008, 12:58 PM

Basic fire or candles
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Oct 2, 2008, 03:20 PM

According to the Mazateca people of Mexico, Salvia Divinorum was given to the world as a gift by the Goddess they call La Pastora, the Shepherdess. You can burn that in rituals. If you just have a little in an incense burner or smudge stick, it won't give you much of a dose of the psychoactive chemical in it. To use as an entheogen, I recommend chewing it as the Mazateca do, rather than smoking it like a gapacho. ;)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why do people assume that Wicca is satanic and that I'm going to hell! [ 75 Answers ]

I'd love to know why people think if your wiccan your going to hell, or that you're a sananist. From my experience (I was brought up christian) christian's look down upon the wiccan and or pagan religion's. Because it's not following ''god's'' will. Thus, were (wiccan's and or pagan's going to...

Are all psychics really witches, black or white wicca [ 15 Answers ]

I have been reading a lot lately on witches because I think my neighbor may be one. She doesn't like me for some reason, but the more I read up on them, the more I wonder if I may be. How can I find out? By the way, I never considered this before. But my Aunt used to read Tarot, read calendars...

Baby Tossing, a Muslim ritual? [ 4 Answers ]

I was shocked to see the baby tossing ritual on the news. There is a man on top of a domed building tossing naked,crying babies from the top onto a white sheet held by many men. And to see the babies bounce off the sheet as they land,that gave me chills. How can any parent let their babies...

Hindu marriage ritual [ 2 Answers ]

In hindu marriage how many times goes around the fire

The occult/wicca [ 4 Answers ]

I was see on a t.v. show a haunting and she was study wicca she had spriet like the soda my spelling is not to good. They are little balls of light,what are they can any one tell me what they are. I do not study that I'm just wanted to know cause they did not explain it on t.v.

View more questions Search