Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kristipena Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2008, 09:59 AM
    False negative pregnancy test results
    I am trying to find out if it is possible for someone to miss two periods and when taking an over the counter pregnancy test the results were negative. My concern is the medications that are currently taking : are zoloft, risperdone, akathisia. Is it possible to be pregnant?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 2, 2008, 07:24 PM
    It's possible to get a false negative if you are taking the tests using urine other than first morning urine.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period and 3 negative pregnancy test results [ 3 Answers ]

My baby was stillborn 3 and a half months ago and me and my partner started trying for another baby immediately. The first 2months April and May I had regular periods, I was due on my period on 28th June but have had no signs etc that I am about to come on my period. I have tested 3 times with 2...

Negative pregnancy results. [ 3 Answers ]

I am now 25 days late and just got back from the doctors office to find out my results.. they were negative.. I have to go for more blood tests Monday but someone please help! Has this happened to anyone before?? Having all the symptoms (nauseous, tender brests, bloated growing belly, and being...

Would an ectopic pregnancy cause a false negative? [ 6 Answers ]

Hi, I don't really know much about Ectopic Pregnancies... However I was treated for Chlamydia about 3 years ago(very long story). Anyhow, I haven't had my period since the 9th of November and have had unprotected sex with my hubby all month. He isn't aware that I have ever been treated for...

False drug test results [ 4 Answers ]

I have someone in my family that is on probation.My family member got in trouble for DUI. Since then, they have been trying to get their life back on track and abiding by all the rules of their probation.My family member went to visit her probation officer like they were scheduled to, so the...

Negative test results no period [ 1 Answers ]

I have taken three pregnancy tests all show negative but my period is now ten days late. I do have a slightly abnormal cycle but is always normal for being abnormal,it has been 22 days since ovulation and sex. I am also experiencing a slightly clear discharge fromnipple when pressured is applied....

View more questions Search