Ask
    70541 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2008, 01:41 AM
    Who here thinks god has no sense of humor go here
    http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture...d/Thelight.png

This image is not doctored in ANY way

Oct 2, 2008, 01:51 AM

I mean he HAS a sense of humor... im not shure if you came across it that way

Oct 2, 2008, 01:55 AM
    I don't know how to delete the previous one.god has a sense of humor just see here
    http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture...d/Thelight.png

The other came out sounding like I was anti christian
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2008, 02:37 AM

Hi, 70541!

You do have a time limit here in which you can edit things on a post or thread. You might want to try doing that here since you have just posted these things here.

I'm not sure what you're seeing as far as the editing things are concerned since the update to the new program for this site, but most things are working just fine for me. I do know that not everyone is encountering the same program abilities around the board.

Unless you are a moderator, it has been my experience that a poster can't change the title of a question though.

I will report your question to Administration.

Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2008, 02:47 AM

I just reported your original post. This is what I said.

Please change the title to something like this. If you think God has no sense of humor, please click on the following link.

I believe that is what the original poster was intending to say.

Thank you!
    I hope that is somewhat along the lines of what you were intending to say.

Nice image, by the way!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sense Of Humor? [ 6 Answers ]

Saturday morning I got up early, put on my long johns, dressed quietly, Made my lunch, grabbed the dog, slipped quietly into the garage to hook The boat up to the truck, and proceeded to back out into what was a torrential down pour. There was snow mixed with the rain, and the wind was...

My Wife Has No Sense Of Humor [ 1 Answers ]

So the other night my wife and I are watching Who Wants To Be A Millionaire while we’re laying in bed. I looked over at her and, in my sexiest voice, asked her “Wanna have sex?” “No.” She answered. I said, “Is that your final answer?” “Yes.” She replied. So I said, “I’d like to phone a...

It doesn't make sense [ 4 Answers ]

Our home was remodeled in 1968, at that tome there was a garage under the house, which we closed off and made into a basement. I have no idea how the drains were done. Now, after all these years our basements has water backing up from the drains ( Not the ones for sewage, thank God. What should be...

Sense and Sensibility [ 1 Answers ]

I've got a question about Jane Austin's book "Sense and Sensibility". How can you compare Elinor's and Marianne's character? Thanks

View more questions Search