Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    70541 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2008, 12:59 AM
    Funny and fun little thing about Google
    This is more of a giving not asking

Type in serchiing chuck norris and click on Google "im feeling lucky" and prepare to laugh
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 2, 2008, 01:07 AM

I see what you mean! :)

Chuck Norris Facts

In the general web search for him, Chuck Norris - Google Search it's hard for me to believe that he was born as long ago as 1940!
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2008, 07:15 AM

You shouldn't be making fun of god like that.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

At home jobs good thing? Or a bad thing? [ 5 Answers ]

I have a two month old little girl, and a job I have had for almost 4 years. When I first found out I was pregnant my boss and I sat down and discussed my future with the company. We decided that after my maternity leave I would come back part time (20 hours) until January of 2009. I am now back...

Last Google? [ 23 Answers ]

What was the last thing you Googled? C'mon, we're all guilty of Googling odd things... I'll go first... Last night I Googled "Purple Urine". The reason was that I'd watched 'Scrubs' the other night and they were talking about purple urine... so there you have it! Your turn...

Funny thing NC [ 8 Answers ]

So I went through the whole break up I need space time etc l https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relationships/will-she-come-back-186700.html So after NC for about a month I kind of figured, hey wait a minute I'm going to get closure.. I need to hear those words, definitively, cause I am not giving...

Google Earth funny/odd stuff [ 19 Answers ]

Man I love this app! If you have not tried it I suggest that you NOT, as you may become addicted. We use it to plot where we've lived and visited. It's fun family fare to look through them on occasion and recall those fun times. It's also cool to find oddities. I've got 2 that come to...

View more questions Search