Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 6, 2008, 04:17 AM

How long ago did this thing happen, 70541?
    70541 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Oct 6, 2008, 07:31 AM

Year and a half ago
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2008, 02:51 AM

Anything happen since then?
    70541 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Oct 7, 2008, 04:06 AM

Nothing but the usually but I was wondering if there was anyone who knew any steps to assure it will never happen again
    Uber Member

Oct 7, 2008, 04:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 70541 View Post
    nothing but the usually but i was wondering if there was anyone who knew any steps to assure it will never happen again
    Hi, 70541!

I'm not sure that anything happened that was real according to the way that you perceived it happening. Are you?

Thanks!
    Alder Posts: 342, Reputation: 71

Oct 7, 2008, 01:57 PM

I'll try to answer your specific question of how to keep your dreams from manifesting, or how to keep energies you release in dreams from going out into the world and doing things in ways you didn't intend. I can say that is a subject of some importance to me. Without going into too much detail about my personal history, I have done some very bad things that way.

If you have any belief in what in the recovery movement is called a "higher power," i.e. any belief in God or some other Divine presence, the best thing to do is simply pray when going to bed. Pray for protection and guidance. If you feel you have any connection to any kind of guardian angel or spirit guide, ask that being to help. As you do this, imagine a field of white or gold light surrounding you from head to toe. The intention behind it is that the only things that can get through, either way, are those that are in the highest good of all.

Specifically with regard to your gargoyle, I find it interesting that you call it that, as opposed to assuming it is a demon or dragon. If that is your hunch, go with it. Remember that while gargoyles look scary, they are historically conceived of as being good creatures. People would put sculptures of them on the roofs of buildings as protectors and guardians. If it comes back in a dream, talk to it. If it is there to protect you, say thank you.
    romita Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Mar 23, 2009, 05:03 PM

I'm exactly like you I have dreams involving my 5 senses most of my dreams are like that, but it is only starting to happen now that I am more aware of my hability as an empath.
    Moat of them are not pleasant, but anyway, I don't think is a thing about being normal or not normal, it's about how perceptive you can be, to me right now it's REALLY normal considering past dreams and I'm actually getting used to them.
    romita Posts: 15, Reputation: 3

Apr 12, 2009, 07:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alder View Post
    I'll try to answer your specific question of how to keep your dreams from manifesting, or how to keep energies you release in dreams from going out into the world and doing things in ways you didn't intend. I can say that is a subject of some importance to me. Without going into too much detail about my personal history, I have done some very bad things that way.

If you have any belief in what in the recovery movement is called a "higher power," i.e. any belief in God or some other Divine presence, the best thing to do is simply pray when going to bed. Pray for protection and guidance. If you feel you have any connection to any kind of guardian angel or spirit guide, ask that being to help. As you do this, imagine a field of white or gold light surrounding you from head to toe. The intention behind it is that the only things that can get through, either way, are those that are in the highest good of all.

Specifically with regard to your gargoyle, I find it interesting that you call it that, as opposed to assuming it is a demon or dragon. If that is your hunch, go with it. Remember that while gargoyles look scary, they are historically conceived of as being good creatures. People would put sculptures of them on the roofs of buildings as protectors and guardians. If it comes back in a dream, talk to it. If it is there to protect you, say thank you.
    So what you're saying is that dreams can actually manifest themselves if I want to?
    Or is it just something that it's done unconsciously?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why did I dream this horrible dream? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know whether I should've posted this under philosophy, but I couldn't find anything closer to the subject "dreams". Anyway... Last night, I had a horrible dream and I don't know why. I dreamed this tall, skinny white man was chasing me trying to kill me. My dream jumped from 3 different...

My breasts! Normal, or not normal? [ 8 Answers ]

OK, so I'm 12 years old. My breasts are growing fairly quickly, and now I've reached to about a b-cup. The problem is, my right breast is growing at a much faster rate then my left breast. Now it looks ridiculously mis-matched, and my right breast even has stretch marks! I'm worried now, will it...

What does this dream mean? [ 2 Answers ]

I am new to this site and I'm trying to find out exactly what my dream meant? I woke up so fast and scared :( My sister was able to take my son to school with her so I let her. When it was time to go pick them up I was in front of the store with the stroller waiting for her to come. But she...

A dream! [ 4 Answers ]

I had a dream last night about this guy I like in real life. In the dream I was at his house And I was at the table and he served me a piece of toast. In real life I had a misunderstanding with this guy. I was thinking about trying to work things out with him by trying to contact him...

My Dream [ 5 Answers ]

I am currently 10 weeks pregnant, and lastnight I had a dream that I gave birth to twin snakes. Does that mean anything? I think I recall one of the snakes may have died. I also think I may have pooped them out, but in my mind I was giving birth. I was all scared after because I thought that the...

View more questions Search