Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beccaccio550 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 11:19 PM
    I'm being pulled apart.
    Okay I dated this girl for a year and we fell in love and all that good stuff. Then we decided to break up because life was getting in the way. Too much stuff going on in both of our lives to hold together a healthy relationship. We both still loved each other. We kind of sopped talking for a bit because we were so busy we just could barely find time to breathe.. once things started to calm down I tried to move on and date someone else because I didn't think her life was going to get any simpler any time soon... but then once I was dating the other girl for about a month she came back and her life had calmed down and she wants to get back together. Fter talking with her I realized how much I still love her but I also now have feelings for the other girl... I don't know what to do... I feel like I am getting pulled apart like a tug of war... what advice can you give?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 2, 2008, 05:36 AM
    Did the ex know about the new girl? How old are you?

I'm not to keen on going back to an ex who had no time for me, to be honest.

I'm not to keen on a female that shows attention when you have found another either.

I also doubt, though the feelings are strong, or intense, with your ex, that what you have is love, because you would have adjusted, and managed your time to include each other some kind of way, rather than breaking up. That's a little to final.

I hope this new female isn't just a rebound as that would be a shame, to have to tell her the ex wants you back.

Naw, I don't see going back, but that's just my opinion.
    ZoeMarie Posts: 2,049, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2008, 05:41 AM

She might just be coming back to you now because you're with someone else.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2008, 06:07 AM

Yep, she wants her cake and be able to eat it too. She will only be around for the amount of time it takes to break you two up, then she's back out of the picture.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 2, 2008, 06:10 AM

Was never real love, if it was you would have changed your life if needed for the other person, never allowed it to get in the way.

And you would not just stop contact. So move on with your life.
    relation Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2008, 09:25 AM
    I think you are 2 timing,and even in that you are feeling as if you are doing a great deed.Just imagine if your 2nd girl has a boy friend and is not able to forget him,will you accept her? Don't ever look for enjoyment at evry corner of your life.Try to see it in a real scenario and adjust.If you are going to continue this you are going to ruine(distroy) 3 lives at a time.Ask yourself whom do want for rest of your life.dont weigh pros and cons in this because its not a business its life.Go by instinct. Let go of one of the girls,may be she might feel bad for some time,but time is a good healer.See your life 20yrs from now,whom do you think will be good for you then,stay with her.Coz when young every one is good, but if you see this sustain till some 10 years then it's the best. Best of luck in the game of life.may light be with u.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What becomes of pulled teeth? [ 18 Answers ]

Just curious, why are dentists so secretive about/unwilling to show you your own teeth that they pull? I ask because I had 4 wisdom teeth pulled by 3 different dentists at 4 different times and they all had excuses or reasons I couldn't even look at my own tooth. Reasons given: We already disposed...

Pulled Muscle? [ 10 Answers ]

Poor, poor Ginger! :( About two weeks ago she had a seizure which lasted about seven minutes, it hit her when she was laying at the top of the steps and down she went. About ten minutes later she went into another one that lasted about four minutes. She acted a little stiff, and her gait was...

God has pulled me through [ 9 Answers ]

Don't get me wrong I know for certain that I am kept by God... It's just that whenever I come close to overcoming an obstacle, I always experience a set back... it nevers fails. For the past three months I have eliminated negative thinking from my diet to see what would happen... nothing majored...

Pulled over, pulled out of truck, truck searched, wrong guy? [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, my boyfriend got pulled over this morning and was told to get out of his truck. The police then searched his truck (tore apart his truck, is what he said) and then they said "oh, sorry, we have the wrong guy". Is there anything he can do here? He has no criminal past (few speeding tickets)...

Way hey I've pulled [ 46 Answers ]

Look what I just got in a pm what a stupid thing to send to admins wife can we all say bye bye :D Hello My name is Miss. vina a single young girl,searching for a mature man with sense also that's kind, caring , understandable and loving and after reading your profile, I derive interest on you...

View more questions Search