Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1965 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 10:06 PM
    Esapharma Movate Crème
    I am worried about my skin I just used esapharma movete crème for two days, for brown spots on my fore head and cheeks. My cheeks are so hot now I don't know whether to stop or contnue with the product and I'm light in complexion. I want to know more about this product can you please advice me what to use. Can you please recommend a good product for my skin and a good crème that can remove brown spots. The type of my skin is combination skin.
    1965 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 10:32 PM
    I am worried about my skin I just used esapharma movate crème for two days used it for brown spots on my fore head and cheeks.

My cheeks are hot and I don't know whether to stop or continue with this product. Iam light in complexion and iwant to know more about this product can you please advice me what to use I am so frustrated. Can you please recommend a good and affordable product for me, and a good crème for blemishes. My skin type is a normal combination skin.

I would highly appreciate your advice thank you.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2008, 10:37 PM

Hi, 1965!

I know that you're anxious for someone to come along and answer your questions.

Your questions will get noticed, it just might take some time...

It's possible that the best person to address your questions might not even be logged onto this site right now. So, please do have some patience.

Thanks!
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2008, 10:40 PM
    I just would like to add, that if your cheeks are hot and you're feeling uncomfortable about anything right now because of having used the product, then it probably would be a good idea to stop using it until someone comes along to answer your question on a personal and expert level.

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Esapharma Movate Crème [ 1 Answers ]

I am worried about my skin I just used esapharma movete crème for two days, for brown spots. My cheeks are so hot now I don't know whether to stop or contnue with the product and I'm light in complexion. I want to know more about this product can you please advice me what to use.

Esapharma movate cream [ 6 Answers ]

I do not find esapharma movate cream from shops anymore what is happenig.

Esapharma movate cream [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know if esapharma movate cream is dangerous? My mums friend who have a shop, gave it to me because I had so many pimples, she said it will help, her son used all his pimples were gone. So I began to use it, and it is working very good on my skin. But I have become more lighter than...

Crème caramel [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me why my crème caramel split after it was cooked?

View more questions Search