Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    wildchild71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 08:10 PM
    Warrents for arrest
    How does a person find out if someone has a arrest warrant?:confused:
    junebeckwith Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 09:34 PM

Go to your county courthouse, county clerks pff and ask them. They should have a computer where you can look up any of that information. It is easy to use, and if you don't know how, they will help you.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2008, 10:12 PM
    I agree with the above answer. I have done that at our courthouse before to see if there was an arrest warrant out for someone. The officer who I asked was glad to help me. However, the rules/laws governing the dissemination of certain information may depend on the location.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 2, 2008, 06:44 AM

A few of the paid sites may show them but they are not 100 percent effective. The courthouse and/or police station are the only places to be 100 percent sure.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Finding arrest Warrents [ 21 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me where to go online, by state, or nationwide, to find out if a person has a warrant out for their arrest. Free. Thanks

I have warrents for my arrest [ 17 Answers ]

I have two outstanding felonie warrents from the state of Illinois for my 5th and 6th DUI's. I also have 3 other misdeminor warrents from the same state. I left the country but was wondering if I ever come back to a different state since I am a U.S. citizen will they stop me from entering the...

Warrents out of California [ 5 Answers ]

I would like 2 know if I have any warrents?

DUI Arrest [ 2 Answers ]

My current b/f was arrested for his 2nd DUI in twelve years. I understand the penalties and consequences for his actions, however, because he is facing a minimum of $10K in court costs and classes, breathalizer, house arrest... etc. I am not excusing his behavior for drinking too much, but I am...

Warrents-what to do? [ 7 Answers ]

Two year ago I got three tickets, two for minor in possession and one for driving with a beginners permit. I was unable to appear in court for the tickets, for I live in another state, and I was unable to pay the fines at the time. Because I was unable to pay the tickets bench warrants were posted...

View more questions Search