Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Oct 1, 2008, 04:22 PM
    I need to hack asap!
    Please, I will be grateful as hell if you help, so this girl that I hate and hates me sent me this love caluculator thing, and it was a trick and now she has the name of the guy I like who is her ex boyfriend and on top of that hates me. I need to hack into her gmail account and delete the email ASAP, if you answer me on how or tell me the apssword I will be forever thankful.
    rebel-2 Posts: 107, Reputation: 8

Oct 1, 2008, 04:34 PM
    Lol, oh shoot that's pretty bad, same thing happened to me 5 years ago, Anyway remember not to take those stupid email forwards from your mates, they say something but they mean another, be smart and don't fill those things out.

Anyway... unfortunately its not possible to hack a gmail account. Well it is.. but its difficult and I can't tell you how to either. And don't go off searching how to hack because you'll just probably get nailed with spyware. Having said that...

"gurl! im so sorry but your skrewd! ( nah jokes:)), dont worry its her ex, the worst will pass"
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Oct 1, 2008, 04:38 PM
    AMHD will not participate in illegal activities. Hacking is illegal.

This thread is now CLOSED

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Want to hack Yahoo id [ 3 Answers ]

I want to hack a Yahoo id . Can any body help me , how can I hack Yahoo id ?

Hack password? [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone of you know how to hack a gmail password?

Hack Yahoo id [ 2 Answers ]

Please tell me how to hack a Yahoo id.Its very important to me to know their password

Hack a password [ 1 Answers ]

Some one signed in to my email and changed the password how to hack in to get the password?

View more questions Search