Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    70541 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 02:50 PM
    I'm wondering if I can get an opinion on my photos
    Just the first 12 on my profile... the rest are funny images... and a few others a sentimental photos...

70541 - Page 1 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thanks so much
    charl89 Posts: 64, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 03:12 PM

There are some nice ones. Have you taken a course?
    70541 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 03:48 PM

not a single one ^_^ I'm freelance :3
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 1, 2008, 04:12 PM

Nice, general photos, may want to consider angle of shots, and look at some practice in black/white looking at contrast.
    jcdill Posts: 249, Reputation: 24

Oct 3, 2008, 07:43 AM

I'm a professional photographer, and I also coach others who are learning photography. You show promise, but need a lot of work. Your compositions, choice of subject, lighting and exposure, and post-processing are all areas where you have lots of room for improvement. Your strongest image is Hpim2751.jpg

I highly suggest you take a basic photography course at your nearest community college. The weekly assignments will help you focus on each aspect of photography, and at the end of the semester you will see a marked improvement in the quality of your photos.
    Digipix Posts: 12, Reputation: 3

Oct 18, 2008, 02:25 PM

Hi. :) I think you will do great with some better angles and practice on your lighting. I teach photography to enthusiasts and have found that with a few adjustments you can do amazing things. With some of your shots, come in a bit closer, cut out some background stuff that doesn't need to be in there. Work with your lighting and remember that a photo needs to have "even light" to have a chance of succeeding. Some pictures need to have the focus a little sharper, but you might be able to fix some in Photoshop.
    If you need help, you can find me at www.DigitalPhotographySuccess.com and I'll be pleased to give you some pointers.

Amy :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My ex still keeps our sexy photos, what to do? [ 22 Answers ]

Hi guys, Me and my boyfriend broke up about 6 months ago after 3 years dating. My problem is: he still keeps our sexy photos (when we were together, we took some kind of naughty ones). Now I have no contact with him since I don't want to. But I'm afraid that odds MIGHT happen someday even though...

Photos without my permission [ 8 Answers ]

I have some nosey neighbors. They were taking pictures of my back yard. Is it legal for them to do that?

Do you know how many photos. [ 5 Answers ]

This is a math question, so continue reading and you'll see.. I am taking a picture of myself every 10 seconds.. my computer will do it automatically, which is great. I am wondering that if I do this for 8 hours, how many photos will my computer make? If you want, you can give me the...

View more questions Search