Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2008, 02:32 PM
    Obama vs. Biden
    You've had your chuckles over Palin, this is the alternative...

robc68fb Posts: 41, Reputation: 5

Oct 1, 2008, 03:11 PM

I hate to say it, but I'm a little biased... The Indian bit was funny. I know, I'm a jerk... right?. but have you ever dealt with Dell's customer service center?? Go there sometime, I dare you. See if your opinion changes.

"It would cost us about the same as it would cost for about, hold on one second, I can't hear myself!" ROTFLMAO
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Oct 1, 2008, 03:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by robc68fb View Post
    I hate to say it, but I'm a little biased...The Indian bit was funny. I know, I'm a jerk... right?.... but have you ever dealt with Dell's customer service center???? Go there sometime, I dare you. See if your opinion changes.

"It would cost us about the same as it would cost for about, hold on one second, I can't hear myself!" ROTFLMAO
    I've had my share of Dell support calls... funny maybe, but soooo politically incorrect for any good liberal to say - much less on camera.
    robc68fb Posts: 41, Reputation: 5

Oct 1, 2008, 04:10 PM

Agreed speechless, he definitely should'nt have gone there. But hey, that's part of being a politician right? (Knowing what to say & when to say it) LOL

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Biden to "excuse himself".Hillary to be named. [ 46 Answers ]

Has anyone else seen this rumor?": snopes.com: Joe Biden Stepping Down for Hillary Clinton

Obama picks Biden [ 18 Answers ]

Joe Biden thinks Obama is a "mainstream African-American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy" .Obama is rewarding this devotion by picking Biden as his VEEP . It's official ;the text message has been received. A stuffed shirt and an empty suit... perfect together! ...

WHY does Obama say uh so much [ 42 Answers ]

Obama Says "Uhh" 144 Times in Eleven Minutes during Press Conference - Video Link 6/16/08 His past uh, uh, um, uh's were nothing compared to lately. ... and to think how Bush was criticized for not being a good speaker! Anyway I was listening to the radio today and they said he said uh...

Why Didn't Obama Tell Us This Before? [ 11 Answers ]

Now, this news article IS truly revealing and speaks volumes about Obama! Obamaites, here, take a good look at your superhero and read all about it! Why hadn't Obama revealed this little gem of a conversation he had with Wright, umm? Why did Wright bring it out finally at this time? What do you...

So what has Obama done ? [ 49 Answers ]

A new bill that is co-sponsored by Barak Obama and Democrat Senators Maria Cantwell, Dianne Feinstein, Richard Lugar, Richard Durbin, Chuck Hagel and Robert Menendez will increase foreign aid by the United States to a level that the UN dictates . Sugar coating it with a name no one could object to...

View more questions Search