Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zainkamani Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 11:55 AM
    Personality disorder
    Dear Sir,

My Mother is going through a problem which is not known by us.. a brief history of her.

Have heard that she had typhoid at early age
    His father had a second marriage and saw her mother always depressed and lonely
    Never got love from father
    Been from a depressed background
    Never happy of her marriage probably her exptation was more been roomed around the globe always had mental problem in fact have also physically abused us when we were small with no reason but that was cured automatically by time but now at the age of 50 she started all again same frustration building up and now she is all the time going and washing hands in fact tried to physically abuse my sister as well and washing hands seems no meaning to life happiness is gone not ready to consult a physacatrist as well

Kindly if any physcatrist can online advise meds or advise what to do she is our mother we can't leave her and are afraid in all senses that we might not lose our mental strenth as well

Your prompt response would be appreciated.

Thanks and regards
    Zak
    bulanik Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2008, 11:28 AM

Hi, zak, I have a question...
    Are you desperate about finding a solution to make your mother feel better?
    If so, try asking God to help you, and I He helps you, then you will know that He is there and He is protecting you and your family, and then you will be happy.
    zainkamani Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2008, 01:00 PM
    Of course desperate to make her better but brother the knowledge of diseases is also given to us by God that is why asking God for help before consulting its given diagnosis procedure how would he help... god would say me didn't I sent physcatrist? Than what would I say...

So want a answer that has some meds and a answer to handle her what to do else

Thanks bro for consurn

Zak

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does this personality disorder indicate? [ 5 Answers ]

I have just started dating a 68 year old man. I visited his apartment. He has lived there for 4 years, and cannot decide whether to buy a home or condo, or what to do. The house is a disaster! Bed never made, toilette bowl not flushed, boxes and stuff stacked up everywhere. Also, he does not...

Borderline Personality Disorder [ 1 Answers ]

I was talking to someone online and I said I was a friend of mine. He started talking to "my friend" about me, saying that I have borderline personality disorder and why he thought so. He started listing the facts that I am overly sensitive to criticism and get bouts of rage at absolutely nothing,...

Personality disorder [ 1 Answers ]

What makes personality diaorder an intirely meaningless and unhelpful diagnostic category? And a list of references please for further reading

Boarderline personality disorder [ 5 Answers ]

What is it?

Did she have a personality disorder? [ 24 Answers ]

I am trying to work out whether my ex has a personality disorder or whether we were just emotionally incompatible? I have had relationships - several. Most of them good. 3 years ago I met a girl who was down on her luck and very jealous and posessive and demanding on what she wanted - ALL OF MY...

View more questions Search