Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Oct 1, 2008, 11:51 AM
    I think that the phone may only accept WEP encryption (Password) and you have setup WPA.
    I had something similar with CBW's DS.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Oct 1, 2008, 11:58 AM
    Ben may have a point:
    Hackszine.com: Connect iPhone to a WEP Network

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How can I change password on craftsman keypad garage opener [ 1 Answers ]

How can I change the password on my craftsman keypad garage door opener when I forgot the current password it has on it. The model number is 139.53684 I have the keypad but I don't remember the password that was put in it. So I need to be able to wipe it out and start like if it was new, or...

Minor Name Change/Birth Certificate Change [ 2 Answers ]

15 year old minor, born in Marion County, Indianapolis, IN, living in WI with his dad, mom in FL--with joint custody, would like to change his name to his dad's and has both parents consent. Does this have to be filed in IN? Are there forms that the parents can fill out and file without the...

Toshiba laptop, bios password, power on password [ 2 Answers ]

Hey I just brought a laptop of a friend, he hasent used it in ages and has forgotten his bios password, the laptop is a toshiba satellite pro a10. We have no clue what the password is, and can't evan get to an xp screen because of it :( Any help would be greatly apprciated Cheers Jon

Password change forms [ 1 Answers ]

I secured a form in my Access database with the following code: Private Sub Command48_Click() 'Attached to On Click event of Command48 Dim strPasswd strPasswd = InputBox("Enter Password", "Restricted Form") 'Check to see if there is any entry made to input box, or if

Change the administration password on my DI series router? [ 1 Answers ]

DI-525 router: need to change password.

View more questions Search