Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    inman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 07:13 AM
    Cupid shuffle history
    What year did the Cupid SHuffle start and where did it begin?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Oct 4, 2008, 01:21 AM

According to what is on the following site, Cupid (singer - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) it would appear to have started around 2006 or 2007 and, according to what is on the following site Cupid Shuffle – DanceJam it orginated in Louisiana.

It's also talked about on the following site. Cupid Shuffle - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Any of the above sites would be worth checking out concerning the Cupid Shuffle.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ipod Shuffle [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me how long or how do I know when my Ipod Shuffle is done charging when connected to my computer?

Eros/Cupid paper [ 2 Answers ]

This is my thesis: The influence of Eros has continued to play a major role throughout history and in contemporary culture. I have to somehow write a 4 page paper proving this. Any information about Eros or love would be helpful.

Who sings the song Cupid Shuffle? [ 2 Answers ]

Who sings the hip-hop song cupid shuffle?

The Obama Shuffle [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what Obama, a man who majored in Political Science, specializing in International Relations at Columbia University, plans to do with those skills when it comes to national security? So far, he wants a "diplomatic surge" to solve the problems in Iraq, whatever that means. ...

View more questions Search