Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mitchsc Posts: 802, Reputation: 7

Sep 30, 2008, 10:09 PM
    Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Premier
    Does anyone know of a link to watch the full episode of Grey's Anatomy Season 5 Premier parts 1 & 2?

All I can find are links to previews and others that require downloading applications or enrolling in a program.

I've watched other TV shows on-line in the past that I missed when aired on TV, without doing anything special. But I can't seem to find the full episode for this program.

ABC.com seemed to have it, but then it said it was no longer available.

Thanks...
    tvfannyc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 07:27 AM
    Have a look at the Grey's Facebook page Grey's Anatomy | Facebook
    There is a new ABC media player there to download. That should allow you to watch the premiere, though you need to be in the States apparently. Hope that helps. Facebook page is really fun in any case.
    mitchsc Posts: 802, Reputation: 7

Oct 1, 2008, 12:49 PM

Thank you. I'll try it.

Was hoping to watch without downloading any more software.

I'm not familiar with Facebook, although I've heard of it. Must I become a member to view the episode?
    misskiddo Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2008, 12:54 PM

I watch a lot of series on TV, Film & Entertainment News, Reviews & Discussions - SideReel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need title of Grey's Anatomy Song [ 2 Answers ]

Song was on episode 9 of season 3. It has a woman and a man singing and starts "is it alright with you?" It's a slow song. HELP!

Grey's Anatomy Episodes online? [ 1 Answers ]

I Love GREYS ANATOMY but when I miss an episode I want to be able to watch it if I can't catch it again on the following Friday, I'm a resident of canada and everywheere I look to try to find a greys anatomy episode online it says I need to live in usa... is there anywhere I can catch the episodes...

Email spam for "Premier" (Premier Pharmacy) [ 2 Answers ]

Is it just me?? I'm getting about 20 spam emails per hour for it. Over the years, I see spam subject lines coming in groups, but NEVER this much. Wow!

View more questions Search