Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    linksys2000 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Sep 30, 2008, 10:04 PM
    Bio Claire, Makari, Hydroquione. I've tried them.
    Hello To All,

My name is linksys2000. I am new to Ask Me Help Desk....well somewhat new, nowadays. However, I've found this forum to be extremely informative and exciting!:p Thanks for providing in depth information on various topics and taking the time to keep everyone informed.

It's been sometime since I have last submitted a question, or simply responded to your comments but there has been a constant quest to find the best products for "complexion enhancement or skin lightening!"

I must admit the previous discussion board posting, quote "Recently I tried the "True n' Tone Skin Lightener Creme" despite its ingredients. This product contains HQ. The amount is unknown. The results were great! My skin was 2-3 shades lighter within the 1st week. My face was bright and vibrant. I was happy!"-by the way this posting can be located at https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...hq-257048.html This was truly honest and strait forward. Despite the results after 2 weeks of use my skin became darker, about 3/4 shades actually, virtually overnight!:mad: I was shocked but the least bit surprised. There was several attempts, perhaps 4 days worth, to restore my complexion to the glowing almost radiant glow it was before. My efforts seemed meaningless. My skin became red and was exremely sore. As you may imagine, the effect was quite upsetting.

So, I decided to try the "Bio Claire" products. In fact, it was the "Bio Claire Lightening Cream." It worked and my skin tone faded gradually with no down time. However, the results was short-lived due to eagerness to try the infamous "Makari" products. Now,. I have read thoroughly your comments about Makari Caviar Cream and the results. So, I opted against this option and tried the Makari Night Cream.

The official Makari web site has a "free trial option" guys! For $1.89 the company shipped two free samples. I paid the shipping and handling fee. They sent a whitening serum and the night cream. I self administered a patch sample of both first. There was no allergic reaction. I purchased the product. The results are yet to be discussed.

Basically,. well.. my speculation is there is no permanent skin lightening treatment that is proven both safe and effective. We may be consumers in the world of beauty and cosmetics. Spinning in an endless cycle of self fulfillment. What are your thoughts?

All of the results that I have received has worked, with time and effort. This is a continuous regimen of applying day and night treatments to reach the desired result. Is it really worth it?.

Until next time... oh! By the way. I have attached two photos of before and after using a lightening and contrast option of photo enhancement. Here are my results thus far.

Have a pleasant journey ladies and gentleman... and of course, what's a life without happy faces!
    :)

Before and After
    Attached Images

emmaosman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2009, 04:36 PM

Hey I'm new to this 2 and was wondering if because really is that bad I have been using it 2 and it seems to be good apart from my black spots but I thought that was from picking them so now I'm confused lol

Would be really nice if you replied
    Emma x
    ma889 Posts: 19, Reputation: -1

Feb 21, 2009, 09:13 AM

Hi linksys I think it depends on skin type because I've been bleaching since 15 n I'm 21 now with excellent result expect once I use fashion fair which was too strong for my skin and it made it thin and gave stretch marks I'm hoping to get laser to rid me of these stretch marks soon.
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Feb 21, 2009, 11:19 AM

Hi,

Fashion fair the bleaching cream? The one you can find in dillards? Or the little one it the tube like pink and blue? I sent you a pm.hope you anser it :)
    linksys2000 Posts: 52, Reputation: 3

Feb 21, 2009, 03:20 PM

Hello everyone,

Please check out my other forum on Skin Lightening for further details at
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...te-297405.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bio claire [ 6 Answers ]

I would like to know the side effects of bio claire crème and lotions? ?

Is the Bio Claire oil really that different? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, HELP, Any suggestions, has any one had the below experience? The beginning of this year I used Bio Claire in the tub and it worked great, my skin lightened, I looked bright and my completion had never been more even :) . After using the crème for a few months I had an outdoor...

Bio Claire [ 8 Answers ]

I am lighter than caramel complexion.. I want to use Bioclaire to lighten me up about 2-3 shades.. does anyone recommend it? What's your experiences with bioclaire?

Bio claire! [ 7 Answers ]

Hellurr :D , I'm thinking about using bio claire cream and lotion and I read that a lot of people got good results but after about 2 and a half months they got darker than they were before. So, I'm thinking I should use bio claire for 2 months then use something else to maintain my new...

Bio claire [ 3 Answers ]

How long does it really take for bio claire to start showing some real results been using it seen the way it works on other people but... I'm anxious

View more questions Search