Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2008, 10:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Revival View Post
    Well regardless then I have to sign the birth certificate *after a DNA test*. However, should she not put me on the birth certificate, what are the consequences of that?

You answered your own question within the last 15 minutes on a legal thread where a father who is not on the birth certificate, has never paid support in 7 years (I believe), has never had contact, is now engaged, he found out the child was adopted and now "they" want visitation and perhaps custody. The question of "she knew he was the father but put no name on the birth certificate, is this fraud?" has come up - can the adoption be reversed for fraud?

If you want the best for your child you'll determine paternity and THEN decide how to proceed.
    Revival Posts: 73, Reputation: 6

Oct 5, 2008, 10:12 AM

I love needles :S
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Oct 5, 2008, 10:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Revival View Post
    I love needles :S

Then there's no need to resort to drugs in tablet form - :)
    zawatska Posts: 226, Reputation: 12

Oct 5, 2008, 10:15 AM

Instead of criticizing the people who are posting their opinions and answers on this board, you need to find out if you're the father! If this chick is such a liar and a moron (which is how you basically portray her)... then how do u know she isn't lying about you being the daddy??
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Oct 5, 2008, 12:20 PM

First, I do read the whole post. Your taking gratuitous shots at people trying to help you is not going to help you get help.

But I do see what Synnen saw and was going to reply similarly but she beat me to it.

The problem is,at this point there is little you can do. You have to wait until the child is born and see what happens then.

Oct 5, 2008, 12:23 PM

Lol Judykay, drugs never the question here... blood and needles though not my thing. And I'm aware zawa. That being said Mr Gem should she not take me to court, etc etc, are you saying I should see how she handles the child before I myself take her to court?

Oct 17, 2008, 03:21 PM

Here's just a quick update: She lied to me about being engaged. She told me it was just to make me jealous to come back to her. Fun stuff.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Oct 17, 2008, 06:24 PM

Thread Closed

Seems thread has run its course,
    Question has been completely answered.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I want to give up my baby for adoption [ 9 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have 2 kids.im pragnet with our third but we can't afford to raise another baby.so what do we have to do to give it up.

How do I give my son up for adoption to his mother and spouse [ 4 Answers ]

I am in a bad situation, fighting in court with my ex for over five years has tapped me of all recources and my judge is very biased toward woman. I have not seen my son in a year at this time and feel all I am doing is fighting a losing battle and in the end really screwing up my son in this tug o...

How can my friend give me full parental rights w/o adoption? [ 8 Answers ]

I am 23 years old, I live in Texas, and I have a friend that is pregnant - due Sept 2008. She has one child already, but wants to sign over full parental rights to me for the one she is currently carrying. I have talked to a lawyer about adoption but he says he doubts I would qualify because I am...

How Do I Give my baby's Father Full custody [ 2 Answers ]

I want to give my baby's dad full custody of our baby. What do I need to do

Adoption/full custody [ 3 Answers ]

I am marrying a man with two children. He is about to go to court to battle for full custody. When I marry him, and he has full custody, will I be able to adopt the children or will the mother have to give up parental rights?

View more questions Search