Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BrItTaNy7446 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

May 23, 2006, 05:36 PM
    Song and artist
    Umm I don't know who its by or anything but I know a few lyrics it goes -

Women you've got to be a women you've got the feeling of love. Oh your talking to me, you see right threw me

I think it's a older song I need help finding the artist and title of the song
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

May 24, 2006, 03:02 AM
    Does this look like the rest of it?:

Woman, by Wolfmother.
    WOLFMOTHER LYRICS - Woman

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Looking for song name/artist name [ 12 Answers ]

Okay, I only have bits and pieces of the song but thought I would try and see if anyone knew the name of the song by the info I am able to provide. In no order: "Hear you when you're walking" "Hear you when you're stalking" "Games you're playing" "Cause I'm so much better than that" I...

PLEASE HELP!. Name and artist to this song [ 3 Answers ]

I can not for the life of me figure out this COUNTRY song. The artist is not as popular as Tim McGraw but he's not a new artist either. The only line I have is "those kiss me blue eyes"... gosh I know its not much, but I hope someone can help me! Could even be green eyes. Lol :rolleyes: ...

Song & artist [ 2 Answers ]

I need the name and artist for the song that goes... "I want to stand with you on a mountain, I want to swim with you in the sea... Please help me Thank you

What is this song and artist? [ 2 Answers ]

Remember a rap song about 3-4 yrs ago that sampled Billy Squire's "The Stroke". Very much appreciated if anyone remembers the name of the rap or the group.

View more questions Search